The States of Miami

View as article

Canes Legacy

Senior
Premium
The high school countdown got us thinking about which states have been the best at producing talent for Miami.

States of Miami.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good stuff, OP. Texas, Louisiana, and California should be automatics. Whenever I would go to Texas HS Football games I usually ALWAYS rock my CANES gear.

In fact, earlier this year I was in Houston visiting sis and was rocking one of my CANES shirts while running errands. Everywhere we went I would randomly just throw up the []__[]. When it comes to my CANES Idgaf, lol.

Advertisement
Good stuff, OP. Texas, Louisiana, and California should be automatics. Whenever I would go to Texas HS Football games I usually ALWAYS rock my CANES gear.

In fact, earlier this year I was in Houston visiting sis and was rocking one of my CANES shirts while running errands. Everywhere we went I would randomly just throw up the []__[]. When it comes to my CANES Idgaf, lol.

I love that we have Lashlee who is already paying dividends in Texas. Sad to say but the U logo carries more weight outside of Florida. You always see the U being repped even in NJ.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back