The State of Miami...

bomb

Band
Banned
AG has commits from Central, BTW, Carol City, Northwestern, Hialeah Campagnat, STA, Dillard, Ely, PB Central, Deerfield Beach, and Santaluces so far in this class.

15 different commits from Schnellenberger's State of Miami.

:crownpour:

Last edited:
Advertisement
AG has commits from Central, BTW, Carol City, Northwestern, Hialeah Campagnat, STA, Dillard, Ely, PB Central, Deerfield Beach, Wellington and Santaluces so far in this class.

15 different commits from Scnellenbergers State of Miami.

:crownpour:

And a QB from Cali

Advertisement
Has anyone from Wellington high even played college football since Julian Battle?

Advertisement
I went to Wellington High. Didn't play ball though. The 4 years I was there I think they won like 7 games.

Advertisement
He had to mend a lot of local fences destroyed by previous idiots and build the wall he is building. Selio could not see beyond the nearest PED to comprehend what Al was doing. Plus he reopened our old NE hunting grounds. We have QB from NE and Cali where most of our greats have come from. What I really like is the way the staff is slipping into heart of SEC country. While everyone crys about the studs SEC steals from here, Al is building bases up there. If he snatches the beast RB from under LSU and Bama, they will put a bounty on his head.

We can hurt the SEC powers more than they can hurt us. For every stud RB, DB,or WR they steal from here there are five or six more for us to pick from. If Al can pick a couple 4* or 5* from LA, AL, and GA the replacements do not come so easy. The more time they spend defending their own, the less time they have to come down here. That 21 - 16 is going to hurt the swamp scum much worse the upcoming years than this one. That game will be in the memory of every younger kid down here. This will be the peak year of swamp scum So FL recruiting. Stealing Coley crippled fswho and swamp scum benefited some, but that will be short-lived thanks to staff's hard work and beating the gator. A BCS Bowl win this year will pay huge dividends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back