The stadium last night

It will be brutally hot when we play a September early game. No air flow. I don't mind standing at all I sat in a section where no one got up for the last 10 years ( I know what was there to get up for). I mind the idiots that are there to only drink until they puke and only cheer when they are on the jumbotron. I spend most of first 3 Qts getting up for the beer fetchers because my seat is on the end. I wish our student fans were more into the game. This was a loud great crowd but FAU was loud. The stadium does hold in the noise.

Advertisement
My favorite part was when the whole stadium did the fuuuuck you Seminole chant. What time in the game was that lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

They need to get some airflow through that stadium it was hot and muggy. The atmosphere was great but what drives me nuts it is the constant up and down by fans during the game. Sit your azzes down and watch the game.

Agreed on the lack of a breeze -- it was pretty muggy in there. The canopy has killed the stadium's air circulation, but it's a MUCH noisier environment, so I'll take the trade-off.

I'm a big proponent of standing and screaming when we're on defense, although I know that some people don't like that. No offense at all intended, but unless you're handicapped or something you should be okay standing at big moments... it's a football game, it's part of the experience.

No problem with getting up to watch but my complaint is people going to get beer and come back and then go tot the bathroom over and over again. It drives me nuts when I'm trying to watch the game.

Ah I misunderstood -- totally with you on that. Fortunately me and my pops have tickets right in the middle of our row, so nobody really bothers us in that regard. We typically get up and walk around once at halftime, and that's it. Lots of idiots coming and going around us, I can imagine it being really annoying if we were sitting on the aisle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back