The stadium last night

Cane_Mutiny

Redshirt Freshman
was bumping, and it was a very pro-Miami crowd. Hurricane Matthew helped us out by keeping the FSWHo band and a lot of their fans in Tallanasty. When the captains were jawing at mid-field during the coin toss, the place went absolutely nuts. And for like 45 seconds after that 4th down TD pass to Coley, it was pandemonium. Obviously that didn't last long...

Also, the fans raining trash on the field after the targeting call was pretty funny. Not our classiest moment, but who gives a ****. We're Miami, and we belong in a rowdy *** stadium.

Obviously doesn't fix the fact that we lost, and it will never be the OB, but I gotta give props to the fan base for turning up. It was a great atmosphere.

Advertisement
It felt like a modernized OB... the trash throwing was funny....though next time it will get us a 15 yard penalty

Advertisement
I threw trash at my TV. **** hurricane matthew for keeping me from getting to the game and **** fsu because **** fsu.

Stadium went wild with the coin toss smack talk. I loved every second of it.

I have no voice today. After the targeting call my buddy who is an FSU fans whispered, "hey maybe we should leave now". Wasn't happening though

Night and day difference. Absolutely loved Carter sizing up that guy right off the bat and the place went nuts! I was sitting directly behind the section throwing stuff. Freaking loved it, they even threw beers.

Advertisement
Night and day difference. Absolutely loved Carter sizing up that guy right off the bat and the place went nuts! I was sitting directly behind the section throwing stuff. Freaking loved it, they even threw beers.

Yes.. will admit...it gave me memories of the OB. **** shame to lose, but it was quite the experience

I'm not for throwing trash on the field but too bad someone didn't hit that incompetent ref on the head with a bottle. Frankly I was loving it. What a ******* with the lame targeting call. You didn't see them trying to throw a flag on the crowd did you? After the video was replayed he probably wanted to hide He'll keep it in his pocket next time. Still seething over it not to mention the weasley holding call on Walton's incredible run. What a bunch of bums.....stole the game.

was bumping, and it was a very pro-Miami crowd. Hurricane Matthew helped us out by keeping the FSWHo band and a lot of their fans in Tallanasty. When the captains were jawing at mid-field during the coin toss, the place went absolutely nuts. And for like 45 seconds after that 4th down TD pass to Coley, it was pandemonium. Obviously that didn't last long...

Also, the fans raining trash on the field after the targeting call was pretty funny. Not our classiest moment, but who gives a ****. We're Miami, and we belong in a rowdy *** stadium.

Obviously doesn't fix the fact that we lost, and it will never be the OB, but I gotta give props to the fan base for turning up. It was a great atmosphere.

The trash throwing was warranted to me, terrible call

Agreed. I'm actually surprised the trash throwing hasn't gotten more negative play nationally given that everyone generally wants to characterize Miami as Thug U

Agreed! Great atmosphere the entire time. Started to feel like the OB again the series before the Carter ejection and pretty much stayed that way until we score. The bottles were awesome from my vantage point.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;db81kLBDnnY]https://youtu.be/db81kLBDnnY[/video]

[video=youtube_share;mc6IghpK-U4]https://youtu.be/mc6IghpK-U4[/video]

They need to get some airflow through that stadium it was hot and muggy. The atmosphere was great but what drives me nuts it is the constant up and down by fans during the game. Sit your azzes down and watch the game.

I'm actually surprised the trash throwing hasn't gotten more negative play nationally given that everyone generally wants to characterize Miami as Thug U

Literally every gator/Nole fan on my FB who commented on the game was talking about how trashy our fanbase was, dirty players, thug U, etc.. it feels nice to be thought about again.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;db81kLBDnnY]https://youtu.be/db81kLBDnnY[/video]

[video=youtube_share;mc6IghpK-U4]https://youtu.be/mc6IghpK-U4[/video]

That video doesn't give it justice how insane that place went during the coin toss. Sucks we ******* lost that game.

Thanks for putting me there guys.
I couldn't make this one.

Dam, i still though we were going to win it in regulation, after the blocked PAT.

They need to get some airflow through that stadium it was hot and muggy. The atmosphere was great but what drives me nuts it is the constant up and down by fans during the game. Sit your azzes down and watch the game.

Agreed on the lack of a breeze -- it was pretty muggy in there. The canopy has killed the stadium's air circulation, but it's a MUCH noisier environment, so I'll take the trade-off.

I'm a big proponent of standing and screaming when we're on defense, although I know that some people don't like that. No offense at all intended, but unless you're handicapped or something you should be okay standing at big moments... it's a football game, it's part of the experience.

Agreed on the lack of a breeze -- it was pretty muggy in there. The canopy has killed the stadium's air circulation, but it's a MUCH noisier environment, so I'll take the trade-off.

I'm a big proponent of standing and screaming when we're on defense, although I know that some people don't like that. No offense at all intended, but unless you're handicapped or something you should be okay standing at big moments... it's a football game, it's part of the experience.

No problem with getting up to watch but my complaint is people going to get beer and come back and then go tot the bathroom over and over again. It drives me nuts when I'm trying to watch the game.

Advertisement
Back