The sky is falling in Tally

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
From "Unconquered" (How funny is that title?)

Noletime1995:
How long can FSUs athletic department survive with its cash cow milking it dry? What's going to happen to other sports at Fsu? Jimbo has a 10 year guaranteed deal. This year is gonna be UGLY. Louisville will be a disappointing number. Other games 30-40k.

This is a MAJOR problem that will impact every aspect of Fsu athletics.

Advertisement
you're kidding right. they historically fill that stadium . did you get a good look at the crowds at our home games.....

It's coming

Stands_original_crop_650x440.jpg

Advertisement
and then tell me the last time FSU had a losing season?? long time UM fan but not stupid enough to take that post as the truth

Obviously they put more butts in the seats than we do but at the end of Bowden's tenure they were producing thousands of empty seats.

you're kidding right. they historically fill that stadium . did you get a good look at the crowds at our home games.....

Not when they're not winning they don't.

and then tell me the last time FSU had a losing season?? long time UM fan but not stupid enough to take that post as the truth

They have just as many front running fans as we do, except they r in a lot smaller market. Go back and watch their first home game against NC State and tell me how many empty seats you see.

Advertisement

Not when they're not winning they don't.

Not what I meant. I meant not winning 10+ games a year. They announced 60K for that game above, against Wake in 2010 or 2009. There were no more than 40K there. FSU has 41K students. FSU's student section is 16 or 17K students, more than our entire student body. They had a lot of games during the late Bowden / early Jimbo years when they announced 60-65 and had in the 40s or 50s, which for a big state school like them, is like us have 20K.

Not what I meant. I meant not winning 10+ games a year. They announced 60K for that game above, against Wake in 2010 or 2009. There were no more than 40K there. FSU has 41K students. FSU's student section is 16 or 17K students, more than our entire student body. They had a lot of games during the late Bowden / early Jimbo years when they announced 60-65 and had in the 40s or 50s, which for a big state school like them, is like us have 20K.

The prices on stubhub on Friday before our game supported this point.

The price was dropping like a rock all week.

People have checked out in Tallahassee.

They didn't sellout the game yesterday. Place holds 79,500 after remodeling. They had 78,100.

Advertisement
They were having fiscal problems toward the end of the Bobby papacy. It is one thing to be on the rise, like when they were chasing us and beating everyone else, but another once you get on top and can't stay there. People get spoiled easy. Trust me, we can make the playoffs the next 2 or 3 years but if we don't bring home the prize, us old fans will be upset. See we remember the glory days and them back from bama. There can be only one.

Advertisement
You guys are still all hopped up.

FSU is ****ed this year but they aren't going anywhere.

Advertisement
Back