The simple reason we went 6-7

Deserve Victory? What is that?

That entire phrase sums up how *** backwards Al really is. I never said anything because when they unveiled that phrase Al was still the man for many including myself, but what kind of slogan is deserve victory?

Propaganda slogans don't have to be rational, but be plausible. They have to "feel" right. Then they have to be hammered endlessly.

IMHO, Deserve Victory is so forced that it becomes an obvious contrivance.

The bottom line is that slogans, without actual WINS, will eventually breed cynicism. Goldie should have spent more time coaching, instead of being the Prime Minister of Propaganda (Bull****), his true calling.

Advertisement
This is the only reason we are 6-7

golden12-1117.JPG

Jesus Christ, don't any of you listen to Golden??? The reasons we went 6-7 are:

Clouds
Night games
Wind

Advertisement
We actually had alot progress this year. Even in the losses we progressed alot, look at fsu game we won that game, or was very close. We are going in right direction

#deservemoralvictory

We didn't deserve victory. I don't recall ever losing more games we should have won in a single season. This was a very talented Miami team, but they deserve their final record.

I hope next season our players and coaches go out and EARN victory, because they darn sure don't deserve it.

Are you ******* six years old?

Are you stupid? I'm blaming AL GOLDEN you fool. This record, 6-7, is all on Al Golden and his idiotic psychology.
We didn't deserve victory. I don't recall ever losing more games we should have won in a single season. This was a very talented Miami team, but they deserve their final record.

I hope next season our players and coaches go out and EARN victory, because they darn sure don't deserve it.

STFU

Is this on the players as well? The players deserve blame for this idiotic defense? 3rd and goal from the ONE and THIS is the call? Against a triple-option team no less. Naw, it ain't on the coaching, is it.

Let me clue you in you miserable little fvckwad, if the players don't play up to their potential, THAT IS STILL ON THE COACHES.

View attachment 28441

STFU

You didn't even mention AG in your OP.

Here's what you said:
This was a very talented Miami team, but they deserve their final record.

Where'd you blame Golden? He's the ONLY one to blame btw. The players did what was asked of them. Golden sucks ***, as does the OP.

Advertisement

You sound like you're still wrestling with the fact that golden just flat out sucks and is the soul reason why miami sucks. Deep down you think golden is some great coach but just going along with the board to avoid being labeled.

We lost because we are a poorly coached team in comparison to out competition. Simple as that.

I was referring to the Deserve Victory BS that Golden has put all over the program. I'm sorry if you are so clueless you didn't know what I was talking about. It's only been around 4 years. Pay attention.

Are you stupid? I'm blaming AL GOLDEN you fool. This record, 6-7, is all on Al Golden and his idiotic psychology.

STFU

Is this on the players as well? The players deserve blame for this idiotic defense? 3rd and goal from the ONE and THIS is the call? Against a triple-option team no less. Naw, it ain't on the coaching, is it.

Let me clue you in you miserable little fvckwad, if the players don't play up to their potential, THAT IS STILL ON THE COACHES.

View attachment 28441

STFU

You didn't even mention AG in your OP.

Here's what you said:
This was a very talented Miami team, but they deserve their final record.

Where'd you blame Golden? He's the ONLY one to blame btw. The players did what was asked of them. Golden sucks ***, as does the OP.

Advertisement
I'm not wrestling with anything, but I am obviously dealing with idiots here. We are too talented to be 6-7, and we got what we deserved. It sure as heck wasn't victory.

How the **** do some of you even breathe? I'm attacking Golden and his Deserve Victory crap, and you people think I'm defending him? What the **** is wrong with you?

You sound like you're still wrestling with the fact that golden just flat out sucks and is the soul reason why miami sucks. Deep down you think golden is some great coach but just going along with the board to avoid being labeled.

The team deserved victory! The problem was that we played way too many night games, and everyone knows the conditions around those games contribute towards our struggles. The wind and the video cameras from raising canes really were the things that made our Linebackers stand 6 yards out on a 3rd and 1

We actually had alot progress this year. Even in the losses we progressed alot, look at fsu game we won that game, or was very close. We are going in right direction

#deservemoralvictory

Will give you the benefit on this and say you where joking right?

Advertisement
I'm not wrestling with anything, but I am obviously dealing with idiots here. We are too talented to be 6-7, and we got what we deserved. It sure as heck wasn't victory.

How the **** do some of you even breathe? I'm attacking Golden and his Deserve Victory crap, and you people think I'm defending him? What the **** is wrong with you?

I'm a real idiot. The team is way too talented to go 6-7, and as clear as day the issue was the coaching.

So the players didn't deserve to win. I'm a total ******* moron. I couldn't follow your logic until you spelled it out for me.

Makes sense now, thanks.

Op might have a point. You don't deserve nothing. You won't it? Go get it. Penn state deserves victory. At miami, You want it? Take it by ruthlessness.

Advertisement
Back