The simple reason we went 6-7

ThomasM

Retired from college football
We didn't deserve victory. I don't recall ever losing more games we should have won in a single season. This was a very talented Miami team, but they deserve their final record.

I hope next season our players and coaches go out and EARN victory, because they darn sure don't deserve it.

Advertisement
We didn't deserve victory. I don't recall ever losing more games we should have won in a single season. This was a very talented Miami team, but they deserve their final record.

I hope next season our players and coaches go out and EARN victory, because they darn sure don't deserve it.

Yeah, that explains it...........................

Advertisement
This thread is truly ridiculous. Only simple reason is because of Golden. Additionally, there are many more reasons as to why we are 6-7 than just by not "earning" it.

Advertisement
Ur a ******* troll go suck Al's ****. Or wait is that really actually u al? Shove ur pillars up ur ***!!

Lol deserve victory. GTFO with this hashtag, slogan bull****. Nobody deserves victory, they take it.

Advertisement
It was Al Golden that came up with the stupid idea of "Deserve Victory". Sweet Jesus, this is all on him. His entire Deserve Victory BS of the last 4 years is why we are where we are.
This thread is truly ridiculous. Only simple reason is because of Golden. Additionally, there are many more reasons as to why we are 6-7 than just by not "earning" it.

STFU

Is this on the players as well? The players deserve blame for this idiotic defense? 3rd and goal from the ONE and THIS is the call? Against a triple-option team no less. Naw, it ain't on the coaching, is it.

Let me clue you in you miserable little fvckwad, if the players don't play up to their potential, THAT IS STILL ON THE COACHES.

Goal line.jpg

The UL opener PROVED this season would be disasterous. Many of you claimed it was proof that Kaaya was God, and once he had some more snaps, we were going 11-1.

That was a crap UL team, with no QB and key losses from their good 2013 season. It was also the last UL team Miami will ever face with a chance to win (Petrino spanked us with crap, he will bury us from now on, and battle Free Shoes for ACC dominance next year and onwards)

I saw terrible coaching, terrible preperation, and underperforming players. Y'all saw a moral victory

Advertisement

STFU

Is this on the players as well? The players deserve blame for this idiotic defense? 3rd and goal from the ONE and THIS is the call? Against a triple

Looks like the D we ran when it was 3rd and 1 with the game on the line yesterday

Deserve Victory? What is that?

That entire phrase sums up how *** backwards Al really is. I never said anything because when they unveiled that phrase Al was still the man for many including myself, but what kind of slogan is deserve victory?

Are you stupid? I'm blaming AL GOLDEN you fool. This record, 6-7, is all on Al Golden and his idiotic psychology.

STFU

Is this on the players as well? The players deserve blame for this idiotic defense? 3rd and goal from the ONE and THIS is the call? Against a triple-option team no less. Naw, it ain't on the coaching, is it.

Let me clue you in you miserable little fvckwad, if the players don't play up to their potential, THAT IS STILL ON THE COACHES.

View attachment 28441

Advertisement
Back