The rumors of Willie's demise may have been slightly exaggerated

Advertisement
Eat a bag of ****s
9CjQniE.gif

I will guarantee an FSU victory over Miami (Fla.). I have never offered that before.

I can guarantee you are clueless but as of right now they have the edge for sure. I never thought I would say this but they are a very good coached up team and will most likely coach our staff out of the building. We have more talent but our coaches need to get their **** together. Regardless will be a tight game as always.

The slurpers are already trying to spin a loss into a quality loss. If we somehow find a way to lose to FSU that will really mean we fvcked up with the coaching search.
Bruh after that glorious Sunday when Richt stepped down, taking no money (first time we didn't have to pay the previous corch since Butch), would you have believed we'd be talking slurpers vs mopers 4 games into the next season?! FML this progrum is doomed!

Watching some of this Nole game and they look a lot better than they have. They are performing like they're being coached. Hornibrook throws a wobbly ball, but that guy is a gamer. Blackmon is done until Hornibrook gets injured or graduates.

Our Nole game is going to either be a brawl where we should have a chance to win it or they will handily beat us.

Blast away, but their team looks like they're getting better. I really hope Manny and his coaches are coaching up our guys, because this schedule looks a whole **** of a lot more difficult than it did even 2 weeks ago.
Hey OP? Moles suck and Wee Willie is a bum....

Advertisement
Some of the people on this board have been so traumatized by bad Miami football over the years that anytime a team shows slight improvement or has a pulse we're suddenly doomed. Willie Taggart pulling out 8 to 9 wins this year is a great scenario for us and the program. He's FSU's Al Golden, the longer he's there the better it us for us.

As to their win tonight, they beat up on an absolutely terrible NC State team that got blasted by an equally terrible WVU team just a few weeks ago. I saw this same story with Golden and Shannon over and over. We'd have some terrible losses/performances, beat up on some bad teams, and all of a sudden there was "positive momentum." Blowing a massive home lead to Boise, getting taken to OT by Louisiana Monroe, and needing a last-second push to beat a bad Lousiville team aren't hallmarks of an improving team. Our game with them is going to be tough regardless, but they're not even the third-best team left on our schedule.

this, I agree

Advertisement
*FSU defeats a terrible NC. State team*

Retarted Canes fans: The Noles looks good, Willy and the staff are getting it together. We are definitely losing to them

*FSU defeats a terrible NC. State team*

Retarted Canes fans: The Noles looks good, Willy and the staff are getting it together. We are definitely losing to them

Even the most ardent Canes homer must admit they look improved.

Advertisement
As to their win tonight, they beat up on an absolutely terrible NC State team that got blasted by an equally terrible WVU team just a few weeks ago. I saw this same story with Golden and Shannon over and over. Blowing a massive home lead to Boise, getting taken to OT by Louisiana Monroe, and needing a last-second push to beat a bad Lousiville team aren't hallmarks of an improving team. .

And we beat who, exactly?

Who here wouldn’t have creamed themselves at

OC Briles
DC Leavitt (he will be DC shortly)

But we get Power I Enos and 4th&17

Briles offense got shutdown by Boise, ULM in the 2nd half

UL shut his offense doen after the 1Q, until 6m ins left in the 4Q

Amazing

Advertisement
I just started this season. Everyone makes a “porst” from time to time. I only use it for super negative stuff that doesn’t add value and it usually off topic.

You can block entire parts of the board? New feature? Mods too?

Advertisement
Back