THE ROCK - Time Mag 100 Most Influential People

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
What a career this Cane has had. Talent and brains not to mention a really nice guy. Congrats to him.

Advertisement
The-Rock-clapping-Clapping.gif

Advertisement
For a guy worth north of a hundred mil and is more famous than 99.9% of current American professional athletes, he comes off quite personable if you ever run into him at a Davie gas station. He should just have HBO build this god**** IPF. Use it to shoot the indoor scenes for Ballers too. Problem solved.

Advertisement
For a guy worth north of a hundred mil and is more famous than 99.9% of current American professional athletes, he comes off quite personable if you ever run into him at a Davie gas station. He should just have HBO build this god**** IPF. Use it to shoot the indoor scenes for Ballers too. Problem solved.

I would be surprised if scenes from Ballers weren't filmed at The U.

I know a few people from crews of films he's been in. Every one of them confirms The Rock is one of the nicest guys they've met working on a film.

Can verify The Rock is really nice. I saw him at a public restroom right before Alligator Alley and he kissed me right on the lips.

Can verify The Rock is really nice. I saw him at a public restroom right before Alligator Alley and he kissed me right on the lips.

He misread your wide stance in the men's room and was just being polite. Shame on you for putting him in such a position.

Advertisement

He misread your wide stance in the men's room and was just being polite. Shame on you for putting him in such a position.

He's so humble and down to earth.

The guy knows his roosters. One of the best list makers of all time.

Advertisement
There were all up on Greentree in the Ballers episodes.

Really? Didn't know. My boy was an extra on there as a rookie and he's a former Gator ( '06 and '08 champ). He said Rock is a legit nice guy and gave him **** or being a gator. Gotta love the U.

Advertisement
Back