THE RETURN OF KRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, conjugal visiting hours are over. Everyone, clear out!

half baked prison GIF

Advertisement
There's nothing in my recent post history that suggests I should be in here.

I'd appreciate an explanation as to what has led to my being banished from society like Robert Stroud please.

A certain poster has called me every name under the sun in recent weeks and I've since been banned for 1 week, and now this.

Why?

Advertisement
Advertisement
For a time I’ve kept myself on the straight and narrow on this site… playing it cool… playing it safe. Taking jabs on the chin with a smile and carrying on in some semblance of what I thought was peace. In my time away I’ve come to realize what It really was…. restraint… weakness…. Obedience.

View attachment 217193

WELL THAT TIME IS OVER… THANK YOU FOR BANNING ME BC I WOULDVE NEVER SNAPPED OUT OF THAT BS IF YOU DIDNT!!! SEE YOU AROUND MFKRS :devilish:

View attachment 217194

I dont know whats more cringe the snowflake’s that made this board or your response!!! Toughen up dont let these weirdo’s kick you down man up!

Advertisement

Feel free to ban these accounts im already back in im sure youll find me and ban me again, any threat to your safespace will have your spidey sense’s tingling on overdrive, just a word of advice leave the basement go outside once in a while and touch some grass it will better prepare you to interact with people

Back to work

Advertisement
Feel free to ban these accounts im already back in im sure youll find me and ban me again, any threat to your safespace will have your spidey sense’s tingling on overdrive, just a word of advice leave the basement go outside once in a while and touch some grass it will better prepare you to interact with people

Back to work
He did leave the basement. We are having afternoon tea together outside before going back to work.

Back to work

Irredeemable.

Back to work
Ok, then @NJcane55 will no longer need to exist on CIS - in any form.

9CCFCCED-A352-4C8F-8260-8C2D4997DADB.gif

Unfortunately there is no redemption for you but being lined up against the Purgatory wall…

03A2FE8E-3E9C-44DF-9847-9B24F5B41D87.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back