THE RETURN OF KRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
For a time I’ve kept myself on the straight and narrow on this site… playing it cool… playing it safe. Taking jabs on the chin with a smile and carrying on in some semblance of what I thought was peace. In my time away I’ve come to realize what It really was…. restraint… weakness…. Obedience.

799BDD52-D23C-4641-81C1-A84CE2C7C25F.gif

WELL THAT TIME IS OVER… THANK YOU FOR BANNING ME BC I WOULDVE NEVER SNAPPED OUT OF THAT BS IF YOU DIDNT!!! SEE YOU AROUND MFKRS :devilish:

2B43FCFB-1C61-4B58-BE3A-EB0DC047F60F.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
For a time I’ve kept myself on the straight and narrow on this site… playing it cool… playing it safe. Taking jabs on the chin with a smile and carrying on in some semblance of what I thought was peace. In my time away I’ve come to realize what It really was…. restraint… weakness…. Obedience.

View attachment 217193

WELL THAT TIME IS OVER… THANK YOU FOR BANNING ME BC I WOULDVE NEVER SNAPPED OUT OF THAT BS IF YOU DIDNT!!! SEE YOU AROUND MFKRS :devilish:

View attachment 217194
Don’t get caught blowing yourself in public now Qrazy

Advertisement

View attachment 217193

View attachment 217194
welcome back

Advertisement
Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back