The Recruit Notebook - Sony Michel

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Tracy Yes Bush Yes Burns Yes THe Rest No

Thomas Missed Watkins Missed Peterson Missed

Not Arguing WitH You Guys It's My Opinion Don't Like It Don't Read It Who Made You Guys King OfThe World

Not Arguing WitH You Guys It's My Opinion Don't Like It Don't Read It Who Made You Guys King OfThe World

Who taught you punctuation and capitalization?

You speak as if everything has been status quo the whole time. In the 5 years he has been recruited UM has had 4 different RB coaches and 3 recruiting coordinators. Recruiting is all about who can build the best relationship. Dont you think that can make an 18 year olds decision hard?

Advertisement

Thomas missed i'll give you that.. Sammy Watkins parents got benefits and were getting investigated for that Crawford even admitted that to some UM players and Peterson dad got payed and got a coaching job in Baton Rouge before moving back 2 years ago back to Pompano . Even last minute Peterson called Randy Shannon asking to get back in UM class and he said no. Why do you think Patrick Johnson changed his name to Peterson he was trying to cover up for his ACT and being identified for investigation by the NCAA. Yes UM misses on guys down here you can't get every prospect in SFL their are too many and guess what as crazy as this may sound some kids want to go away for college.. shocking right?

You speak as if everything has been status quo the whole time. In the 5 years he has been recruited UM has had 4 different RB coaches and 3 recruiting coordinators. Recruiting is all about who can build the best relationship. Dont you think that can make an 18 year olds decision hard?

In your honest opinion were do you think he is leaning?

Last edited:

What a horrible porst.

Watkins committed to Clemson while your boy Randy was still the CEO. Peterson? Patrick Peterson? Lulz.

Advertisement
Entrance exam! It will solve all these problems!

We can even do a placement program for the canesphan's and canesuger's of this board, we'll call it the More Smarter Recruiting Board

So no coley ? And no baby Jesus. Those were pretty big.

I know they haven't signed but if they stand. McDermott and the RB committed are five stars respectfully.
Shoot flowers is 5 star in my book. If some of these guys played the recruiting game better or worse maybe it would have made us feel like we got a better recruit?

[bbcane;1483812]

Not Arguing WitH You Guys It's My Opinion Don't Like It
Don't Read It Who Made You Guys King OfThe World[/

QUOTE]No Keith And No Copi cooper We Can Go Back And Forth All Day

So no coley ? And no baby Jesus. Those were pretty big.

Advertisement
The one recruiting win that Miami had that really impressed me was Alquadin Muhammad. He is a rare talent and special football player. In two years nobody will talk about Miami's lack of pass rush because AQM will live in opposing teams backfields.

The one recruiting win that Miami had that really impressed me was Alquadin Muhammad. He is a rare talent and special football player. In two years nobody will talk about Miami's lack of pass rush because AQM will live in opposing teams backfields.

Ill Believe It When I See IT

Advertisement

Well that's recruiting for you even nick satan doesn't get everyone who he wants he wanted Half of those guys at least...of course we do have to so a better job of keeping guys at home but that should Improve once the infinite ammo for negative recruiting is done

There's a lot more that goes into recruiting ($$$) than relationships. if it was all about relationships that ****** linebacker wouldn't have gone to the school that lost their entire defensive staff and his primary recruiter

What A Porst!! I´m Impressed!!!

Even So, Negged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back