The reality for 99% of college football fans

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
Outside of Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio St every fan of their respective teams are as upset about their team’s performance as we are with ours. The biggest difference between us and most others is we were what Alabama is today. We’ve experienced the top of the mountain and stayed there for a very long time. Even when we fell off we came back with our strongest team ever. I keep hearing about facilities and crowds. If facilities and crowds made such a big difference then Texas and Oregon and others would dominate every year. They don’t. They have been just as disappointing as we have for the most part. I’m definitely not saying it’s something we should accept. Not by a long shot. Dominant, relevant Hurricane football is a part of my life I never wanted to let go and I still hold out hope. When and where it’s going to come from I don’t know but I’m hoping sooner than later.

Advertisement
We're in the list of has-been big name programs including Texas, Michigan, USC, amongst others.

Texas/Mich have money to throw at the program though and just cant put it together. USC is somewhat similar to us, private school on the west coast in ****** conference and have just disappointed for years since Carrol left

The quickest way to add more parody to CFB is to expand the playoff bc rn only 5-6 teams have a shot of making it every year which in turn makes recruits flock to those programs. More teams more players spread through the teams

The quickest way to add more parody to CFB is to expand the playoff bc rn only 5-6 teams have a shot of making it every year which in turn makes recruits flock to those programs. More teams more players spread through the teams
if u expand u still get bodied but in the playoffs. Kids aint picking schools cause u got to the playoffs

Advertisement
494109-f7a49ed9f02341f78411efdc3ce6285c.gif

hope you guys get used to osu clemson alabama and either uga, oklahoma,

that's all you're gonna see winning it under the immense corruption of the ncaa. The referees will see to it before anyone else does even if the bags somehow vanish.

$$$ isn't the major issue. The major issue is how we run athletics.

That would do nothing to establish balance, as you would still have an Alabama team with a dozen analysts and 50+ support staff playing a team with a fraction of that.

If anything, you'd just be adding another big $ team in, and make the head coaches at schools like Texas A&M and Penn State very happy.

Every ye
if u expand u still get bodied but in the playoffs. Kids aint picking schools cause u got to the playoffs
Every year there’s blowouts in the playoff going to 8 does nothing but make so more teams can get in. Or just do nothing and keep it a monopoly on playoff spots lol

Advertisement
USC is our west coast twin brother mirror image program, but only way the U gets dominating status again top 5 program level is to keep stacking talent top 10 level class along with getting lucky on QB evaluations and not to forget eliminating the dead weight with the defensive staff. If we get another top 10 class in 2022 we'll be able to match up with the big boys like Clemson

Unless the NCAA magically starts caring about parity, the same 4-7 teams that we’ve seen for the last decade will continue to run CFB. As long as the big dogs are taking in cash for the NCAA they’ve proven they will turn every blind eye possible to the blatant recruitment violations to ensure those schools keep landing the best talent.

That would do nothing to establish balance, as you would still have an Alabama team with a dozen analysts and 50+ support staff playing a team with a fraction of that.

If anything, you'd just be adding another big $ team in, and make the head coaches at schools like Texas A&M and Penn State very happy.

Balance? We struggle with the Coastal.

Why are you worried about Bama?

Don’t watch the playoffs or championship game. The NCAA will not care as long as people still watch the same teams every year. If you think it’s bad for Miami, at least the ACC champ has a legit claim to a playoff spot. Imagine being stuck in a g5 conference. You can blow out every team you play and still have ZERO chance of getting a playoff invite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Outside of Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio St every fan of their respective teams are as upset about their team’s performance as we are with ours. The biggest difference between us and most others is we were what Alabama is today. We’ve experienced the top of the mountain and stayed there for a very long time. Even when we fell off we came back with our strongest team ever. I keep hearing about facilities and crowds. If facilities and crowds made such a big difference then Texas and Oregon and others would dominate every year. They don’t. They have been just as disappointing as we have for the most part. I’m definitely not saying it’s something we should accept. Not by a long shot. Dominant, relevant Hurricane football is a part of my life I never wanted to let go and I still hold out hope. When and where it’s going to come from I don’t know but I’m hoping sooner than later.

we never were what bama is its painful but its the truth not even close

USC is our west coast twin brother mirror image program, but only way the U gets dominating status again top 5 program level is to keep stacking talent top 10 level class along with getting lucky on QB evaluations and not to forget eliminating the dead weight with the defensive staff. If we get another top 10 class in 2022 we'll be able to match up with the big boys like Clemson
That and borderline NFL talent cant be leaving early. Just about all those teams have NFL talent that decided to comeback.

South Florida has the talent to disprove your hypothesis. Your avi is OUTSTANDING! 😳
4F48BC50-9F73-440E-A35A-ADDF56693D35.jpeg

Advertisement
Back