The real story behind ‘scary’ Aussie that has the US losing its mind

I’m “older” and consider myself quite mature and find most of these posts funny as ****. It’s referred to as having a sense of humor. You should try it some time.
The pitiful thing is that posters are not trying to be humorous ; they actually believe what they are posting as being rational and intelligent comments.

Advertisement
The pitiful thing is that posters are not trying to be humorous ; they actually believe what they are posting as being rational and intelligent comments.

Advertisement
The Saints used to have a former soccer player, Morten Anderson, who went to like 10 pro bowls or something crazy. Was easily the best kicker in the NFL during his time.

Maybe the best kicker ever.

Dude was like 40 years old as a rookie, because he only started playing football after he retired from soccer. Apparently, he was a mediocre soccer player. Imagine if we got one of the good ones.
He's a hall of famer. However, he started his career at a normal age in 1982 and kicked until 2007.

The Saints used to have a former soccer player, Morten Anderson, who went to like 10 pro bowls or something crazy. Was easily the best kicker in the NFL during his time.

Maybe the best kicker ever.

Dude was like 40 years old as a rookie, because he only started playing football after he retired from soccer. Apparently, he was a mediocre soccer player. Imagine if we got one of the good ones.

I wasn't aware M Anderson was a previous pro soccer guy....

Interesting...good on you with the deep info...

+1.

Advertisement
I call it as I see it. Hopefully as many posters get older and become more mature they will realize how much of their time spent on cis could have been spent on more productive endeavors.

More productive endeavors as in trolling CIS threads?
Ok, gotcha.
Leave it to the board Stoicist to remind us what really matters in life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I call it as I see it. The contents of some of the posts regarding the Aussie punter borders on the ridiculous. Hopefully as many posters get older and become more mature they will realize how much of their time spent on cis could have been spent on more productive endeavors. Their comments on Aussie punter clearly demonstrates how their priorities in life are screwed up.

Tag 'em

Inspirational story, but why we downplaying his “scary”?

**** that. When people ask me about him I’m gonna tell them he killed people while working on scaffolding in the Australian desert, fled to Bali to avoid jail, and originally started punting the heads of those that crossed him and intends on keeping that up by using the heads of those unfortunate souls that make the mistake of trying to return his punts for practice.

Advertisement
Back