The real story behind ‘scary’ Aussie that has the US losing its mind

Got a feeling he’s gonna catch a targeting call on punt coverage

His form learned from Aussie rules football should keep him clear of targeting, **** its actually not that disimilar to how Diaz teaches.

Advertisement
I've been hyping him up to all my down under mates at the UofS. Miami has a couple of students there now. Get a whole continent on our side lol.

I've been hyping him up to all my down under mates at the UofS. Miami has a couple of students there now. Get a whole continent on our side lol.
I work with several Aussies and have talked him up with them. He should be able to win a significant political election down under by the time his elegibility is up.

Advertisement
Miami needs to establish a punter pipeline from Prokick. At this time, they are just superior, top to bottom, than what is being developed in American football.

Now, perhaps Miami needs to talk to some SA or Euro pro soccer clubs to cherry pick a place kicker from their academies...

Hmmmmmmmmm....
Need a Greek. Plenty of them right there on campus.

Have fun kids. Build up the legend of our Aussie punter. Post about his tats and powerful build. Hyperventilate that he could be converted to being a linebacker. 16 years of futility and 4 consecutive failed coaches have created a multitude of posters that are desperate to make a PUNTER the next great Cane. Amazing how youth and inexperience reacts to a guy who may very well turn out to be a BUST.

Have fun kids. Build up the legend of our Aussie punter. Post about his tats and powerful build. Hyperventilate that he could be converted to being a linebacker. 16 years of futility and 4 consecutive failed coaches have created a multitude of posters that are desperate to make a PUNTER the next great Cane. Amazing how youth and inexperience reacts to a guy who may very well turn out to be a BUST.

Is this your prediction or just leery of being overly optimistic like some of us after Coker, Shannon, Golden and Richt?

Advertisement

Lmao you haven’t had your **** sucked since the 20’s have you you miserable old ****?

Advertisement

Advertisement
I get that he doesn't fit the mold of a traditional punter but college football is literally full of 230 lb dudes full of tattoos. It's 2019. Plenty of people who aren't in gangs get tattooed these days.

Too many posers with no story to share wear tattoos these days.
This guy has a background.
Don't hate from your aunt's attic.

You know, for a guy who got lucky with investments, you sure sound like a sour puss.

Advertisement
Back