The real story behind ‘scary’ Aussie that has the US losing its mind

Miami needs to establish a punter pipeline from Prokick. At this time, they are just superior, top to bottom, than what is being developed in American football.

Now, perhaps Miami needs to talk to some SA or Euro pro soccer clubs to cherry pick a place kicker from their academies...

Hmmmmmmmmm....

The Saints used to have a former soccer player, Morten Anderson, who went to like 10 pro bowls or something crazy. Was easily the best kicker in the NFL during his time.

Maybe the best kicker ever.

Dude was like 40 years old as a rookie, because he only started playing football after he retired from soccer. Apparently, he was a mediocre soccer player. Imagine if we got one of the good ones.

Advertisement
You know, for a guy who got lucky with investments, you sure sound like a sour puss.
I call it as I see it. The contents of some of the posts regarding the Aussie punter borders on the ridiculous. Hopefully as many posters get older and become more mature they will realize how much of their time spent on cis could have been spent on more productive endeavors. Their comments on Aussie punter clearly demonstrates how their priorities in life are screwed up.

tenor.gif

Oh sweet gif!

I dont think this guy is our next Bosher. And I worry about his 38 yards per punt average.

But I have to believe that’s gotten better over his redshirt year, his second as an American football punter. If he just gets us consistently 45 without shanking, that’s a huge win. He should get better each year and has 3 years of eligibility left. That could work out very nicely for the team and him.

His form learned from Aussie rules football should keep him clear of targeting, **** its actually not that disimilar to how Diaz teaches.

If our punter takes off someone's head and gets called for targeting, I won't even be mad

Advertisement
Good news for those worried about that 38 per average.

...Before he even thinks of the NFL, however, he promises to work his butt off for Miami.

He also wants to immediately improve his deceiving statline.

His season in San Francisco was manipulated by harsh crosswinds and swirling breezes that restricted him to an average of just over 38-yards per punt. Playing in Miami’s iconic Hard Rock Stadium, which has a capacity of 65,000, he is expecting his punting stats to take a steady hike.

This word is often abused. This is an excellent example.

Have fun kids. Build up the legend of our Aussie punter. Post about his tats and powerful build. Hyperventilate that he could be converted to being a linebacker. 16 years of futility and 4 consecutive failed coaches have created a multitude of posters that are desperate to make a PUNTER the next great Cane. Amazing how youth and inexperience reacts to a guy who may very well turn out to be a BUST.

Relax, we're just having fun. It's a PUNTER.

I call it as I see it. The contents of some of the posts regarding the Aussie punter borders on the ridiculous. Hopefully as many posters get older and become more mature they will realize how much of their time spent on cis could have been spent on more productive endeavors. Their comments on Aussie punter clearly demonstrates how their priorities in life are screwed up.
Yeah but ridiculous can be fun... straight sour puss not so much. I know which one I choose.

I dont think this guy is our next Bosher. And I worry about his 38 yards per punt average.

But I have to believe that’s gotten better over his redshirt year, his second as an American football punter. If he just gets us consistently 45 without shanking, that’s a huge win. He should get better each year and has 3 years of eligibility left. That could work out very nicely for the team and him.
38 yards ain't so bad if the line of scrimmage is the opponents 40. I think part of his deal is being a directional kicker? The straight spiral kicks looked pretty booming.

Advertisement
I’m “older” and consider myself quite mature and find most of these posts funny as ****. It’s referred to as having a sense of humor. You should try it some time.

Advertisement
Have fun kids. Build up the legend of our Aussie punter. Post about his tats and powerful build. Hyperventilate that he could be converted to being a linebacker. 16 years of futility and 4 consecutive failed coaches have created a multitude of posters that are desperate to make a PUNTER the next great Cane. Amazing how youth and inexperience reacts to a guy who may very well turn out to be a BUST.

I take it this is your first Canes football offseason???

It’s actually pretty amazing when a negative piece of **** people can be for no ******* reason whatsoever but you keep on living a miserable life

Advertisement
hope he likes to hit... just an FYI, I think his Juco avg was still higher than feely last yr, even with his cross-wind woes...

Advertisement
Back