The real story behind ‘scary’ Aussie that has the US losing its mind

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good news for those worried about that 38 per average.

...Before he even thinks of the NFL, however, he promises to work his butt off for Miami.

He also wants to immediately improve his deceiving statline.

His season in San Francisco was manipulated by harsh crosswinds and swirling breezes that restricted him to an average of just over 38-yards per punt. Playing in Miami’s iconic Hard Rock Stadium, which has a capacity of 65,000, he is expecting his punting stats to take a steady hike.

Here's a REAL Aussie ! It's Donk from Crocodile Dundee

Donk.jpg

This kid...if you can call a 27 year old tatted up construction worker with an ms14 mustache a “kid,” is already my favorite punter of all time.

Picks up and moves here from Australia on his own dime, pays nearly 80k and blows through his life savings to get here....this guy’s a risk taker no doubt. You know he’s gonna work his *** off.

Besides, who ever heard of a jacked 240 lbs punter? ******* awesome

Advertisement
I get that he doesn't fit the mold of a traditional punter but college football is literally full of 230 lb dudes full of tattoos. It's 2019. Plenty of people who aren't in gangs get tattooed these days.

This kid...if you can call a 27 year old tatted up construction worker with an ms14 mustache a “kid,” is already my favorite punter of all time.

Picks up and moves here from Australia on his own dime, pays nearly 80k and blows through his life savings to get here....this guy’s a risk taker no doubt. You know he’s gonna work his *** off.

Besides, who ever heard of a jacked 240 lbs punter? ******* awesome

Before you know it, his age is going to be listed as 35 in news stories.

haha and we give each other **** on this forum about crowning guys before they've even played a down at Miami. That article is already crowning him "Australia's next NFL superstar" I sure hope he lives up to the hype.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing story. Manny should hire one or two of those Prokick guys as “kicking/special teams analyst”.

Miami needs to establish a punter pipeline from Prokick. At this time, they are just superior, top to bottom, than what is being developed in American football.

Now, perhaps Miami needs to talk to some SA or Euro pro soccer clubs to cherry pick a place kicker from their academies...

Hmmmmmmmmm....

I get that he doesn't fit the mold of a traditional punter but college football is literally full of 230 lb dudes full of tattoos. It's 2019. Plenty of people who aren't in gangs get tattooed these days.

The totality of that ink is hard to hit without the extra years he has over pretty much all CFB players. The dude built his up over years owning a tatoo parlour in Bali.

Advertisement
Back