The real reason UM sucks

You're such a kid it's comical.

I know you're gonna say "potato" or "butch".. I know you're a cornball, but I have it confirmed.. Now go on the internet and respond with a good meme or gif that's all your corny *** is good for.

You probably on snapchat or instagram right now.. looking at memes ******* *****

Advertisement
This fan base chased off an elite qb that would have had us in contention for years in Teddy Bridgewater.

Literally....a fan base caused a kid to say... The **** with it id go to Louisville. It's a running joke between me and my friends who are die hard canes from birth on how bad are fan base is....and majority of these " fans" ..jumped on in the 2000-2002 run. This board is littered with these types...

Never thought I'd see the day either. I think of the guys we could've got had we got Teddy. I don't think we would've won a national title, but we'd have definitely won a few more games than we have.

Miami isn't the worse fanbase, but it's getting up there. You can tell by the amount of coaching threads that have come up and how it's "Butch or bust". No, there's plenty of quality candidates that could get us back to contention. Just my .02.

Advertisement
Back