The real reason UM sucks

MoSikes

Freshman
South Florida. South Florida is why we suck.

All I see around when kids decide to go elsewhere are people *****ing about the primadonna South Florida players and how those guys are this and that. Well look at yourselves; look at this fanbase. The majority of Miami fans are the exact same way. Line up to get praise when something goes the right way and tear everything down and blame the world when things don't. **** on Golden and the staff? Fine with me, they've proven over years to be a waste. But a thread bashing Joe Yearby, calling him a middle school RB? Another in a succession of Anti-Kaaya threads after years of Morris, Harris, Wright, and Freeman? What a ******* joke that is. Break down the staff all you want, but who the **** would want to play, much less stay home, for fans like this?

Before you tell me how ALL teams have these types of fans, the reality is that the kids in those places aren't South Florida kids. All that most of the SoFla kids, from top to bottom, not just the elite, care about are what headlines they get and who is mentioning them on twitter. You guys play into that then get mad when they get big heads and go to whoever is showing them the most love. This fanbase is just as much a part of the cause for that as anything.

The reality is that you do not win championships with South Florida football teams anymore. How do you do it? You pick off a player here or there to compliment what you already have. Alabama needs a stud playmaker on offense to go with the country boys? Amari Cooper. Championship. FSU needs one or two major playmakers to go with the parade of 5 star guys from across the south? Cook and Rudolph. Ohio State needs some speed and aggression on defense? Joey Bosa. You're not going to keep an army of South Florida studs together because they don't want to play together. Each kid wants to be the hotshot from South Florida arriving to save the day somewhere else, not one of the local kids who stays home just to catch **** if his career doesn't turn out to be the way that a bunch of angry, grown *** men on the internet had hoped.

Go ahead and say that you're from Jersey and you don't know **** about South Florida. I do know what I've seen from fans over the last several years, and I do know that what's happening to South Florida is the same thing that happens in Jersey. SoFla gets cherry-picked and the hometown team gets the scraps. Congratulations, fans, you helped turn Miami into Rutgers.

Advertisement
Once you step away from the computer, one can better judge reality. Fan posts on a message board is not part of that reality.

dolt_overbite_hat-r819fa543fe054cc4b4b870e6af0c6b8a_v9wf1_8byvr_512.jpg

Lol you could not be more wrong... We grow up different down here. This is not the land of sunshine and beaches. These kids want to go pro and There is not one coach on our staff that can develop you into a draft pick so why come??

They are trying to feed their families its simple as that... Phillip,Clive and Denzel got drafted just off talent that wasn't our staff helping them.

Advertisement
Lol you could not be more wrong... We grow up different down here. This is not the land of sunshine and beaches. These kids want to go pro and There is not one coach on our staff that can develop you into a draft pick so why come??

They are trying to feed their families its simple as that... Phillip,Clive and Denzel got drafted just off talent that wasn't our staff helping them.

this is spot on, i wouldnt send my kid to play for golden and is his group of retards would you?

dont agree w bashing kids esp kids who are laying their bodies on the line for free. theyre not professionals so save the bashing. you can bash the school, coaches, whatever all you want, but not college kids. its sickening

This fan base chased off an elite qb that would have had us in contention for years in Teddy Bridgewater.

Literally....a fan base caused a kid to say... The **** with it id go to Louisville. It's a running joke between me and my friends who are die hard canes from birth on how bad are fan base is....and majority of these " fans" ..jumped on in the 2000-2002 run. This board is littered with these types...

Advertisement
This fan base chased off an elite qb that would have had us in contention for years in Teddy Bridgewater.

Literally....a fan base caused a kid to say... The **** with it id go to Louisville. It's a running joke between me and my friends who are die hard canes from birth on how bad are fan base is....and majority of these " fans" ..jumped on in the 2000-2002 run. This board is littered with these types...

didn't he say the jacory harris twitter threats concerned him when he was deciding between schools?

South Florida. South Florida is why we suck.

All I see around when kids decide to go elsewhere are people *****ing about the primadonna South Florida players and how those guys are this and that. Well look at yourselves; look at this fanbase. The majority of Miami fans are the exact same way. Line up to get praise when something goes the right way and tear everything down and blame the world when things don't. **** on Golden and the staff? Fine with me, they've proven over years to be a waste. But a thread bashing Joe Yearby, calling him a middle school RB? Another in a succession of Anti-Kaaya threads after years of Morris, Harris, Wright, and Freeman? What a ******* joke that is. Break down the staff all you want, but who the **** would want to play, much less stay home, for fans like this?

Before you tell me how ALL teams have these types of fans, the reality is that the kids in those places aren't South Florida kids. All that most of the SoFla kids, from top to bottom, not just the elite, care about are what headlines they get and who is mentioning them on twitter. You guys play into that then get mad when they get big heads and go to whoever is showing them the most love. This fanbase is just as much a part of the cause for that as anything.

The reality is that you do not win championships with South Florida football teams anymore. How do you do it? You pick off a player here or there to compliment what you already have. Alabama needs a stud playmaker on offense to go with the country boys? Amari Cooper. Championship. FSU needs one or two major playmakers to go with the parade of 5 star guys from across the south? Cook and Rudolph. Ohio State needs some speed and aggression on defense? Joey Bosa. You're not going to keep an army of South Florida studs together because they don't want to play together. Each kid wants to be the hotshot from South Florida arriving to save the day somewhere else, not one of the local kids who stays home just to catch **** if his career doesn't turn out to be the way that a bunch of angry, grown *** men on the internet had hoped.

Go ahead and say that you're from Jersey and you don't know **** about South Florida. I do know what I've seen from fans over the last several years, and I do know that what's happening to South Florida is the same thing that happens in Jersey. SoFla gets cherry-picked and the hometown team gets the scraps. Congratulations, fans, you helped turn Miami into Rutgers.

biggest strawman of the year

But see here you just said it best...they want to go pro. This many times conflicts with the idea of playing for a National Championship, UNLESS you have the perfect coach. This shows up so much with QB's. They want to go where they are going to PLAY...period.

Advertisement

And Teddy knew **** well going to Louisville meant no college national championship...but that didn't matter. Now he will probably get that 1 good NFL contract, hang for 4-5 years and eventually be done. He made a smart move.

didn't he say the jacory harris twitter threats concerned him when he was deciding between schools?

Yup... Could u inagine the dude u look up to getting killed locally by his own fan base?. Every time I saw Teddy during recruitment he was always pro um ( camps, games) he was wearing um gear all in..that slowly eroded with the fan base getting on jacory and even him at mnw...they were calling him the next Jacory and not in a good way...we literally had guys on this board praying for his failure..guys who never really saw him play to know if him and Jacory had anything in common other than being black and attending the same high school.

I'm done with this board until they name a new coach, and maybe after.

*****ing about Kayaa and Yearby and most of the other players ****es me off. The coaching sucks, but these players are suffering more than our "fans"

Last edited:
Advertisement
agreed are fans suck the worst. make this board suck. half of them wont go to a game cause they to fat and cheap.

agreed are fans suck the worst. make this board suck. half of them wont go to a game cause they to fat and cheap.

I know right? We have fans that can't start sentences with capital letters, can't tell the difference between, "our," and, "are," and the varying differences of, "too."

The fence the fence the fence

No special play callers helped miami we always won with players period. We got some but too many misses to many. How coley is thw only explosive guy? How we dont have an explosive rb? How are um safeties bumb slow? How is it that one linebacker can run? How is our OL weak? And on top of it our scheme is *** so its everything for the past ten years. The misses the coaching from top to bottom, bring back butch repair the fences watch the wins

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back