The real Kurt Hester

954Cane'21

Recruit
Tired of reading threads by porsters wanting Kurt because he’s some Cajun Rambo badass. While it’s true he’s one tough SOB, he’s also a leader in his field and a desciple of a growing trend in the new El Jefe regime: Data driven analytics. Here’s a interview of Hester analyzing the NFL draft process which really shows how this Man goes about his craft:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tired of reading posts about porsters wanting Kurt because he’s some Cajun Rambo badass. While it’s true he’s one tough SOB, he’s also a leader in his field and a desciple of a growing trend in the new El Jefe regime: Data driven analytics. Here’s a interview of Hester analyzing the NFL draft process which really shows how this Man goes about his craft:

E8AB7457-3EC7-4E4A-8698-E8634401C6D8.gif

Tired of reading threads by porsters wanting Kurt because he’s some Cajun Rambo badass. While it’s true he’s one tough SOB, he’s also a leader in his field and a desciple of a growing trend in the new El Jefe regime: Data driven analytics. Here’s a interview of Hester analyzing the NFL draft process which really shows how this Man goes about his craft:

What I just saw was functional football training...I’m surprised more coaches don’t or haven’t incorporated this..I’m hyped!

Advertisement
This guy has to be atop of our list and if we miss then get someone like him. This is what football training should look like in 2019.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks good. Dint know anything about S&C, but love the fact that he is challenging the status quo. The drills he is running make sense to me....good stuff

I really hope we hire him. It will be a major upgrade. Big **** wouldn’t even have been able to demonstrate these drills.

Advertisement
I likely! I sure hope we have enough bow flex’s and shake weights for our 3&4 star athletes! We gonna be jacked! (If we get him of course)

What I just saw was functional football training...I’m surprised more coaches don’t or haven’t incorporated this..I’m hyped!

Too many “trainers” are worried about quick feet ladders drills that have no impact on actually game day. No one is going to move their feet that way. Basically the internet really shows people thwbrong stuff to worry about. Hester works all the time to show what really matters and he says, challanges the industry to expand their minds on their philosophies.

Advertisement
Back