The QB School Scouts D. King

TurnoverCane

Freshman
Haven't seen this posted anywhere in here so i figured id give it a share. QB School breaking down last yr's Clemson game.

Dont know much about this channel but dude sounds like he knows what hes talking about, dude was roasting d wiggs too :ROFLMAO: our whole WR room in general honestly besides Smith..

Advertisement
Thanks but we don't need it. Some astute posters here already told us King can't play and Garcia is better.

That's all the "analysis" I needed.....

King could account for 50 touchdowns in a single season and have the longest streak in CFB history of consecutive games passing and rushing for a touchdown, and Garcia would be better without ever throwing a snap in a college game.

Advertisement
Haven't seen this posted anywhere in here so i figured id give it a share. QB School breaking down last yr's Clemson game.

Dont know much about this channel but dude sounds like he knows what hes talking about, dude was roasting d wiggs too :ROFLMAO: our whole WR room in general honestly besides Smith..

He roasted King more tbh. King underthrew Harley, Wiggins a few ties, Mallory. Had a rough game from a footwork and accuracy perspective. ... Smith is special. That adjustment is sick.

24:43 what the **** is Payton doing?

The middle is open!

That is where our salvation lies.

We just need emphasize it with reps to get better execution.

The rpo brought the linebackers up and there was nothing but green grass then drop smh.

The next play the crosser was open but the LT got pushed into him.

People saying it’s not there are dead wrong. Lashlee just has to double down scheming and repping those type plays.

After what I say in spring. I am really excited by the potential of this offense. It all rests on Lashlee.

There was a play early on where all four WR's ran to the first down marker, stopped their routes, and turned around for the ball. I hate that design because if your primary slips or is covered, every other defensive player will have recovered when King checks down to his next receiver.

I didn't have time to watch much, but I sure don't expect much from that game. That game was a **** show.

Advertisement
There was a play early on where all four WR's ran to the first down marker, stopped their routes, and turned around for the ball. I hate that design because if your primary slips or is covered, every other defensive player will have recovered when King checks down to his next receiver.

I didn't have time to watch much, but I sure don't expect much from that game. That game was a **** show.

Lots of missed opportunities. Lashlee called a good game overall, despite the one play you mention.

The middle is open!

That is where our salvation lies.

We just need emphasize it with reps to get better execution.

The rpo brought the linebackers up and there was nothing but green grass then drop smh.

The next play the crosser was open but the LT got pushed into him.

People saying it’s not there are dead wrong. Lashlee just has to double down scheming and repping those type plays.

After what I say in spring. I am really excited by the potential of this offense. It all rests on Lashlee.
it all rests on OL.

Justice far more important than he gets recognized for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw a QB that cannot make accurate deep throws that require touch. Everything deep is a line drive and severely under thrown. He can run very well-though I am not sure how his knee will affect that.
King really needs to get better for us to get better. He will have to become a better passer, especially throwing deep and rely less on running.

That was a good film session.

Surprised he didn’t mention the lack of separation from our WRs. Either Clemsons CBs are elite, or our WRs suck.

Zion got pushed around too. Not sure where this top 10 draft pick stuff is coming from.

That was a good film session.

Surprised he didn’t mention the lack of separation from our WRs. Either Clemsons CBs are elite, or our WRs suck.

Zion got pushed around too. Not sure where this top 10 draft pick stuff is coming from.
It's a bit of both unfortunately. Their starters consisted of two former 5*. Similar to what I said in the Bama thread, we didn't/don't have a speedster and or a route technician so top teams can just out-athlete our receivers for the most part.

Advertisement
Back