The prophet has spoken

Advertisement
LMAO LSU is a 3-4 loss team and Michigan is a 2 loss team . Next. UM will go 11-2 losing at ND and to Clemson in the ACCTG .

Advertisement
Michigan is laughable. LSU is a playoff team but I don't think they make it to the ship. Don't think people realize how young LSU was last year.

Advertisement
Michigan is laughable. LSU is a playoff team but I don't think they make it to the ship. Don't think people realize how young LSU was last year.

Don't have a qb. Got an elite running back and a very good one behind him in Darius guice. They got receivers but nobody to throw to them. Les miles is good for losing 2-3 games a year so that's that.

Unrelated point but look at Miamis roster. We had one of the youngest teams in college football last year and still relatively do. Our team is going to be more mature considering most of our best players were underclassmen last year pretty much all of them outside of bush, burns, grace, muhammad(he still got 1 year after this one year if he wants), Jenkins, coley

I like Clemson but I think Michigan is the team to beat this year

Clemson loses so many starters . I think they lose 2 maybe 3 regular season games despite having the best QB in college ball.

Clemson had 4 returning starters coming into the 2015 season and still had a great D. Y'all forget that Clemson recruits great. Clemson also has a cupcake schedule. If they beat FSU they'll be in the playoffs. My question for you is where do you see 3 losses on there schedule ?

Advertisement
Michigan vs LSu for the championship game
Two teams without QBs. One team who's only offensive weapon is a TE named Butt. Don't see either of those teams making the playoffs or losing fewer than 2 games each.

You need to watch more college football Michigan has 2 good wr and have a stable at running back. As for LSU there qb was only a true sophomore, not every qb will be ready to play like Brad kaaya. Brandon Harris should have never started as a freshman. If he takes the next step I could see lsu in the ship.
I watch plenty of Michigan, I live in Big Ten country. Chesson is fast, but that's all he is. Who's the other receiver? The o-line is underwhelming. And the stable of backs Michigan has are all slow with no big play potential. Top it off with no QB and that offense isn't close to championship caliber.
Drake Johnson isn't slow bro. The big 10 is slow period. Chesson is solid too. And had great size.

Two teams without QBs. One team who's only offensive weapon is a TE named Butt. Don't see either of those teams making the playoffs or losing fewer than 2 games each.
lol did bama have NFL qbs when they won the last two ships... The prophet has spoken...

To add what what bdc said 5 of the last 6 national championship qbs were first year qbs. Coker,Jones, Winston,Newton. The last guy slipped my mind.

Michigan only plays 3 teams and that's not until the 8th game of the season. They should be in mid-season form by then! I can see Michigan especially with OSU losing all those players.

LSU? IDK man. Their play calling and QB play has been pedestrian at best the last handful of years. Why would we expect anything different this year?

Their playcalling is fine. qb recruiting, as usual, sucks ***

Advertisement
lol did bama have NFL qbs when they won the last two ships... The prophet has spoken...

To add what what bdc said 5 of the last 6 national championship qbs were first year qbs. Coker,Jones, Winston,Newton. The last guy slipped my mind.

You can't compare Alabama to everyone else. They are Bama. It's plug-in-play at QB.

If you wanna make it to the playoffs, you need great QB play (I.e Deshaun Watson, Cam Newton, Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, etc) all 1st round picks at QB.

Advertisement
Back