The Process

What a stupid *** thread. While Elon Musk doesn't believe in "process", a guy named Nick Saban said this:

"It's about what you control, every minute of every day. You always have to have a winning attitude and discipline, in practices, weight training, conditioning, in the classroom, in everything. It's a process."

In one game in the Rose Bowl for the national title, give me Nick Saban over Elon Musk on most days.

I see you trying to dominate. This stupid thread.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Stupid.

Top notch smack talk. You really put me in my place this time.

In all seriousness, though, you guys keep talking about how a "process" is stupid because a businessman says so, even though the best coach in the country says you need one.......but wait......his kind of process is really okay.

Quality.

Advertisement
Im 100% behind process driven improvement. And that is why I believe Al and Co. should be shown the door. Its not that they believe in process, its that their process isn't working.

Im 100% behind process driven improvement. And that is why I believe Al and Co. should be shown the door. Its not that they believe in process, its that their process isn't working.

Thank you. These mopes think that the concept is invalid just because Al Golden uses the word.

Interesting quote. It is right in line with the thinking of the most successful youth/high school soccer coach in South Florida who is also a US National Soccer Team scout. He doesn't want anything to do with process or rigid soccer strategy until the kids turn 13-14 because he believes that it stifles the players' learning and ability to think on the field. His philosophy is that "if Lionel Messi grew up in the US, he wouldn't be as good a soccer player as he is now."

Obviously, football is more disciplined than futbol, but it is no surprise that highly successful people place an emphasis on thinking.

talking bout Josef Shultz?

Negative. John Ramos, who coached at American Heritage and Cypress Bay as well as running the Plantation Eagles. He wants zero structure in the younger age groups. His coaches sit on the bench and don't say a word as their teams get mopped up by the more structured teams, and once they hit 13-14, they start competing for championships because they then put in structure with kids who essentially played street ball for the first several years of travel soccer.

As long as the plantation coach does it, I think we should too.......

Advertisement
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I don't imitate losers.

Except when you repeat 50% of my own post. Keep chugging along. You'll run into a right answer eventually.

OPINION INSERTER: If he is repeating 50% of that psycho-babble you are spewing, then may God help us all. Because you are the biggest IDIOT ever to log into CIS....HISTORICALLY speaking.

Burn.

You know, if Elon Musk systematically eliminates any candidate who extolls the merits of process ... then Elon Musk is following a process.

In all seriousness, the business Musk does and the caliber and level of employee he would hire directly would place greatest value on innovation. That said, process has a place everywhere, particularly if the process allows for structured, regular evaluation of results to identify new solutions, i.e. process refinements. So it absolutely has a place in organized sports.

I don't imitate losers.

Except when you repeat 50% of my own post. Keep chugging along. You'll run into a right answer eventually.

OPINION INSERTER: If he is repeating 50% of that psycho-babble you are spewing, then may God help us all. Because you are the biggest IDIOT ever to log into CIS....HISTORICALLY speaking.

Burn.

Likewise

Advertisement

I don't imitate losers.

I've already run into the right answer: you are a loser who is sitting in your mother's basement defending your man crush.

The "mother's basement" insult was cool right around 2003. Join us here in the future.

What man crush would you be referring to? What man have I supported?

You used to use "Join us here in the future" when you were posting as TheCaneShow.

This rat dropping is like the little boy who has a crush on a girl and insults her. ClownShoe pretends to have contempt for CIS posters, but makes up new screen names to sneak back onto the board after he gets kicked to the curb.

You used to use "Join us here in the future" when you were posting as TheCaneShow.

This rat dropping is like the little boy who has a crush on a girl and insults her. ClownShoe pretends to have contempt for CIS posters, but makes up new screen names to sneak back onto the board after he gets kicked to the curb.

You must be a detective, because that is a colossally unique phrase. If you see it twice, it has to be the same person. You should write CIS textbooks.

You must be a detective, because that is a colossally unique phrase. If you see it twice, it has to be the same person. You should write CIS textbooks.

That took 5 seconds for you to reply. You really do hate this board don't you? Or are you just taking a break between curing cancer and banging super models?

"Join us here in the future" is a uniquely stupid phrase for what should be obvious reasons to a man of such purported intellect. In case you can't figure it out, if you're here, it's not the future; it's the present.

"Join us here in the future" is a uniquely stupid phrase for what should be obvious reasons to a man of such purported intellect. In case you can't figure it out, if you're here, it's not the future; it's the present.

I figured that I would have to explain that "join us here in the future" is relevant when someone like yourself or Ibis Wingz is living in the past with lame insults from the dial-up days. You're just not a very smart guy. Doesn't make you a bad guy, just a dumb guy.

But 5,000 posts a year is really cool and really normal. By all means, keep up the pace.

Advertisement
Interesting quote. It is right in line with the thinking of the most successful youth/high school soccer coach in South Florida who is also a US National Soccer Team scout. He doesn't want anything to do with process or rigid soccer strategy until the kids turn 13-14 because he believes that it stifles the players' learning and ability to think on the field. His philosophy is that "if Lionel Messi grew up in the US, he wouldn't be as good a soccer player as he is now."

Obviously, football is more disciplined than futbol, but it is no surprise that highly successful people place an emphasis on thinking.

talking bout Josef Shultz?

Negative. John Ramos, who coached at American Heritage and Cypress Bay as well as running the Plantation Eagles. He wants zero structure in the younger age groups. His coaches sit on the bench and don't say a word as their teams get mopped up by the more structured teams, and once they hit 13-14, they start competing for championships because they then put in structure with kids who essentially played street ball for the first several years of travel soccer.
Wow Ramos is my kids lil league soccer trainer / coach

Wow Ramos is my kids lil league soccer trainer / coach

Apparently he's not doing any training or coaching if his coaches sit and don't say a word while they get their *** beat.

I figured that I would have to explain that "join us here in the future" is relevant when someone like yourself or Ibis Wingz is living in the past with lame insults from the dial-up days. You're just not a very smart guy. Doesn't make you a bad guy, just a dumb guy.

But 5,000 posts a year is really cool and really normal. By all means, keep up the pace.

Not only is your high-brow royal schtick the same as it was when you were The Clown Shoe, this is the same misguided explanation you used when you posted as The Clown Shoe. Good try, but it still makes no sense. You can't summon someone to join you HERE in the future even if you think they're living in the past. You would still be in the present if you were HERE.

P.S. You should have just ignored me instead of confirming your new name is a replacement for a banned name. I doubt the CIS braintrust enjoys being clowned by trolls creating new screen names to get around a banning.

Advertisement

Not only is your high-brow royal schtick the same as it was when you were The Clown Shoe, this is the same misguided explanation you used when you posted as The Clown Shoe. Good try, but it still makes no sense. You can't summon someone to join you HERE in the future even if you think they're living in the past. You would still be in the present if you were HERE.

P.S. You should have just ignored me instead of confirming your new name is a replacement for a banned name. I doubt the CIS braintrust enjoys being clowned by trolls creating new screen names to get around a banning.

Confirming? Is this another example of your CIA skills? Keep fishing, champ. You missed on this one. Shocking, I know.

What a stupid *** thread. While Elon Musk doesn't believe in "process", a guy named Nick Saban said this:

"It's about what you control, every minute of every day. You always have to have a winning attitude and discipline, in practices, weight training, conditioning, in the classroom, in everything. It's a process."

In one game in the Rose Bowl for the national title, give me Nick Saban over Elon Musk on most days.

ur in the process of being an as.sh.ole

I don't imitate losers.

I've already run into the right answer: you are a loser who is sitting in your mother's basement defending your man crush.

The "mother's basement" insult was cool right around 2003. Join us here in the future.

What man crush would you be referring to? What man have I supported?

http://www.oldrow.net/attachments/this-*******-guy-gif.881/

The Chise has a way higher intellect that you could ever dare dream of having. You are a fake and I know you're a Gaytor troll.

I would call you an ignoramus, nincompoop, moron, etc., but I would be insulting all of the aforementioned.

You are that one dude that lives in every neighborhood, town, city, metropolis that is simply known as "the village idiot."

Advertisement
Back