The Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
giphy (1).gif

You realize that if we take 25 GT a year we only have 25 kids on the roster once the underclassmen depart?

We can't take too many GTs especially if they only have 1 year left. We are already playing at 80 this year. Spicer, Few, Murphy, James, Atkins don't count! Taking transfers like Martel, Bolden, Martin, Hedley are fine as they have 2-4 years to play.

treat the portal to fill slots. It's like recruiting a JUCO

Who's the guy that hasn't got laid in 10 years? Geez Louise
The U has been in a drought since the robbery in The Tempe Arizona Desert 🌵. The U ain’t been focking! Feeling like Moses and the Jews wondering up in this *****.:braveheart2:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes I know it was before the conquest of the promised land but be easy because it’s not that different because it’s the same people, my people so be easy

Nah it's not the same that's a *** lie.

Hebrews was that was enslaved and write about.

Jews are Greeks and Eastern Europeans who stole the religion. They are the ones who said "Let his blood be on us and our children.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah it's not the same that's a *** lie.

Hebrews was that was enslaved and write about.

Jews are Greeks and Eastern Europeans who stole the religion. They are the ones who said "Let his blood be on us and our children.

👀👀👀
Kan.

Only a few will get that.

Back to Miami football...

Yes I know it was before the conquest of the promised land but be easy because it’s not that different because it’s the same people, my people so be easy
I'm adding you to our list for our CIS minion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back