The Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This doesn’t make sense and sounds like something a jaded lover would say. If Stevenson or Juedy wanted to transfer back to Miami we’d be idiots to say no, part of the reason we haven’t been good in 17 years

This, coaches are in the business of winning and not be being petty if a player chooses us after the fact. U get players to play in championships. No time to be sensitive.

Seriously - drink bleach and play in traffic.

Testosterone levels up, huh!
tenor (70).gif
Nothing's better than that typical "play in traffic" insult. Like oooohhhhh, good one, got ppl just SHAKING behind their keyboard ready to put on caps lock.... 5E8156E8-2317-4895-A1C8-465B0A287E43.gifyou're the real hero, guy.
giphy (17).gif

👍😐

Last edited:
Now back to football....

I'm loving this portal. Manny Thanos doing the **** thing.

Advertisement
We'll create another avenue like the trendsetters we always have been. Real Hurricane ****.

Advertisement
Testosterone levels up, huh!
View attachment 78034
Nothing's better than that typical "play in traffic" insult. Like oooohhhhh, good one, got ppl just SHAKING behind their keyboard ready to put on caps lock.... View attachment 78037you're the real hero, guy.
View attachment 78036

👍😐
You guys started this shît.

Why do some people on this board feel the need to post inflammatory things about ethnic/religious/minority groups on this board? Like where do you think that's going to go?

You keep saying back to football but your the one that jumped on board with your buddy talking about "*** lies." We don't need this on here.

Nah it's not the same that's a *** lie.

Hebrews was that was enslaved and write about.

Jews are Greeks and Eastern Europeans who stole the religion. They are the ones who said "Let his blood be on us and our children.
They don't know bro,but they gonna find out. We the people of the Bible.

You guys started this shît.

Why do some people on this board feel the need to post inflammatory things about ethnic/religious/minority groups on this board? Like where do you think that's going to go?

You keep saying back to football but your the one that jumped on board with your buddy talking about "*** lies." We don't need this on here.

Youse guys? 😂😂😂 I stated my two cents and called you out on the fact you do more name calling behind a keyboard than to research facts for yourself before calling someone names, something a lot on CIS does.

No this ain't the place for it, that's why we gave OTs and Facebook, but u were wrong on something, for called it, you didn't like it, but have no rebuttal.

FYI: Kan is a Paleo-Hebraic word for YES.

I know how this is gonna go, this will be a back and forth. I'll agree to disagree because women and betas have to have the last word and it's obvious you don't agree and i'm okay with that, someone disagreeing with me don't pay my bills, define me or my happiness.

Also again, just to **** you off...

BACK TO FOOTBALL.

Advertisement
Youse guys? 😂😂😂 I stated my two cents and called you out on the fact you do more name calling behind a keyboard than to research facts for yourself before calling someone names, something a lot on CIS does.

No this ain't the place for it, that's why we gave OTs and Facebook, but u were wrong on something, for called it, you didn't like it, but have no rebuttal.

FYI: Kan is a Paleo-Hebraic word for YES.

I know how this is gonna go, this will be a back and forth. I'll agree to disagree because women and betas have to have the last word and it's obvious you don't agree and i'm okay with that, someone disagreeing with me don't pay my bills, define me or my happiness.

Also again, just to **** you off...

BACK TO FOOTBALL.
Name calling? The guy started in about "*** lies" and you upvoted him and supported it so you're complicit on it... so I'm all in on both of you.

And how are you calling me out? I'm out... I jumped right in on you and your race baiting accomplice.

And I know what kan means but thanks for the Hebrew lesson.

You and your buddy's vitriolic crap doesnt belong here.

Name calling? The guy started in about "*** lies" and you upvoted him and supported it so you're complicit on it... so I'm all in on both of you.

And how are you calling me out? I'm out... I jumped right in on you and your race baiting accomplice.

And I know what kan means but thanks for the Hebrew lesson.

You and your buddy's vitriolic crap doesnt belong here.

Lol @ race baiting.... you must have skipped over that definition of racism, there.

Must be N'Kosi's tutor.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back