The Pimpest Man On The Planet?

Advertisement
I don’t understand the hate toward Banda and Rumph.
People like to pile on because of their recent recruiting mishaps with big names (Stevenson, Campbell, Surtain etc). But they are **** good position coaches who have a good track record of coaching up our talent to the NFL. Sure they aren't perfect, but given the terrible position coaches we've had at QB, OL etc in recent times, youd think our fan base would lay off them a little.

Disagree. They were in fact born that way, but like some diamonds, they were not recognized or discovered by the masses. The U ended up with these diamonds in the rough.
That's just anododal. A lot of kids develop late and others who were destined to be stars hit their ceiling in HS. We have no way of knowing. However, both have credited their success to their growth while at Miami.

I don’t understand the hate toward Banda and Rumph.
Me either. They have developed players as well if not better than any other coaches on our entire staff the last few years. Sure they missed some on the recruiting trail, but a sh-t ton of negative factors outside of their control played a huge part in that. Give me the coaches who actually can coach kids up all day. We will get the recruits when we start winning again. Player development is the bigger focus right now, imo, and these two are both **** good at that.

Advertisement

She represents the millennials well. New wave of politicians. I'm definitely voting for her when she runs for office. Plus she's cute
EarlyImportantIndianjackal-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back