The Pimpest Man On The Planet?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should be coaching our safeties and not Banda
Most superstar and hall of famers make terrible coaches. That’s why you seldom see any of them ever coach. Their skill set, talent, and approach to the game is so far elite that it’s hard for them to coach. To them certain things are so easy that when they try to teach it, the player is complete lost. Magic Johnson said it. I know it shouldn’t be but it is. Banda is a technician and he’s doing that. He just can’t coach mentality... and no one can. The player has to get that on their own. So stop with the banda bashing.

Advertisement
Most superstar and hall of famers make terrible coaches. That’s why you seldom see any of them ever coach. Their skill set, talent, and approach to the game is so far elite that it’s hard for them to coach. To them certain things are so easy that when they try to teach it, the player is complete lost. Magic Johnson said it. I know it shouldn’t be but it is. Banda is a technician and he’s doing that. He just can’t coach mentality... and no one can. The player has to get that on their own. So stop with the banda bashing.
I agree. However, Ed Reed was not a top recruit out of HS. Nor was Ray Lewis. In fact, Ray Lewis got the last available scholarship when he signed. Ed Reed was by all accounts ranked as a 2-star player though there was no official ranking back then. So, I think they both bring a different perspective than the usual Hall of Famer. These guys ground themselves into diamonds. They weren't born that way.

I agree. However, Ed Reed was not a top recruit out of HS. Nor was Ray Lewis. In fact, Ray Lewis got the last available scholarship when he signed. Ed Reed was by all accounts ranked as a 2-star player though there was no official ranking back then. So, I think they both bring a different perspective than the usual Hall of Famer. These guys ground themselves into diamonds. They weren't born that way.
Disagree. They were in fact born that way, but like some diamonds, they were not recognized or discovered by the masses. The U ended up with these diamonds in the rough.

I might negged to Bolivia, but anyone notice the hat been on his head so long his hair was shaped by it? lol

Advertisement
Starting Safeties under bandas tenure/
JRock-NFL
Rashawn- NFL
Quan- AA &NFL
Red- NFL & great improvement All ACC caliber

Tough call, especially when you wear orange and green glasses.

Leave coach banda alone, that man is doing his job since he's been here, our safeties have been ballin. People sleeping on redwine, i said that before the beginning of last season, i also said he would be the better nfl player over jaquan, and of course that's no knock on jaquan that's a credit to redwine, and he'll more thaan likely get drafted before jaquan. But coach banda has our guys playing legit, this year will be his first year though with the exception of nobody knowles, that he'll be relying primarily on the guys he was apart of recruiting in that secondary, and coach rumph will only have his guys out their as well, so it should be fun this year seeing the new youngbloods back their and once their confidence and knowledge in the system grows, it's going to be fun cause we'll be alot more athletic back their overall, football I.Q. will be the difference. Not only do we have the scheme on defense back that we needed but more importantly we keep gathering the guys on defense that have the real Miami mindset, wait til guys like frierson and jade start dominating again.

Alot of guys will start to understand that redshirting is not a bad thing, the moves to redshirt gaynor and bj jennings were smart moves, ford should have been redshirted as well, along with pope and harley. Anyway, things are on the come up here, this was at minimum a 5 year rebuilding job when coach richt took over, he held it down for 3 years, pass the baton to diaz and let's see what he does over the next 2 years.

Advertisement
Back