The phantom TD... (Photo inside)

futurecane

Redshirt Freshman
Anyone else have a better angle? The ball is by his hip, this is the furthest extent of his forward progress and he hasn't broken the plane.
image.png

Advertisement
How they didn't have goal line camera's is beyond me. This program has had more bad calls against it than any team I've ever followed, in all sports.

Because we are regulated to mediocre sites like ESPNU. Where other games on ABC, CBS,ESPN have more camera more angles

Advertisement
This is the call the agenda driven anti Miami media is failing to mention and discuss.

How come football doesn't use the same ball location technology they have in tennis and Soccer?

How come football doesn't use the same ball location technology they have in tennis and Soccer?

because in tennis and soccer the ball is on its own, not tucked into a player's arm/abdomen. hawkeye uses a ton of cameras to determine the ball's location and the technology can isolates the ball. it's not possible in football.

Advertisement
Horrible officiating all night long. Artie should've had a pick six. That unsportsman like conduct by Coley was ridiculous. Can someone remind me if Bridgewater got a flag for throwing up the U and then throat slashing it? Prolly not.

Advertisement
His head crossed the goalline - and in the ACC that's all that's needed. Well depending on who scored.

Advertisement
Did you guys watch the game? It was reviewed, but with no goal line angle it was impossible to overturn.

Last edited:
The side judge almost instantly raised his hands for a TD even though 2 players were between him and the ball he could not have seen if it was a td- the ball was in Sirks gut pushed by Juwan young's helmet.

holy crap, I guess its bad luck , but UM bought Duke like 2 minites during comeback with players getting hurt

No cares given. We ruined a lot of people's day with that win. I'm glad the UM football team finally rustled some jimmies. Please let this be a sign of things to come.

Advertisement
Back