The other C. Ward

Black Excellence Reaction GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Advertisement
You guys make me LMAO. OP compares our Ward to another Ward who won the Heisman and a National Championship, and you jump on him because Charlie was a Nole. Then you go to threads about Colorado and slurp up that Deion juice.

I'll take a Heisman and NC run this year. And the comparison athletically and behaviorally (on field) seems a good one, though I'm not QB expert.

Advertisement
You guys make me LMAO. OP compares our Ward to another Ward who won the Heisman and a National Championship, and you jump on him because Charlie was a Nole. Then you go to threads about Colorado and slurp up that Deion juice.

I'll take a Heisman and NC run this year. And the comparison athletically and behaviorally (on field) seems a good one, though I'm not QB expert.
Their quarterbacking styles don't match at all. It was a nonsense troll porst.

You must not have watched him often in college than. Charlie Ward was nowhere near the passer that cam is & in all honesty cam is nowhere near the athlete that Charlie was. He was mobile first and foremost and everything came off of that. Cam is a QB first and foremost and if he has to he can move around some to stretch the pocket while he continues to look upfield for available options

Their quarterbacking styles don't match at all. It was a nonsense troll porst.

These are the correct takes. Charlie Ward was not nearly as accomplished as a passer, but a better runner. CW was an excellent athlete, a better basketball player than football player, as proven by his stint in the NBA - their throwing styles, the way the ball came out of their hands, the velocity and accuracy ALL go to Cam. In fact, the two things that they have most in common are melanin, and the same last name. That’s about it.

So I grew up in Tallahassee, I met Charlie Ward he came to our school as a lot of fsu players did 🙄(even though I was 8 years old) I remember telling him you’re a great player but Miami will always be the best, he smiled and did the chop 😂

Advertisement
There have been many comparisons made to Cam's game since he entered the transfer portal. Maybe I'm one of the few who is old enough to remember, but when I watch Cam's highlights from WSU, he reminds me of another C. Ward, the 1993 Heisman Trophy winner, Charlie Ward. While sadly a Nole, he was one of the most natural QBs I've ever seen in college. Also, a pretty good point guard...

Absolute terrible comparison.

I am old so yes I saw Charlie play all of his college days.

You must not have watched him often in college than. Charlie Ward was nowhere near the passer that cam is & in all honesty cam is nowhere near the athlete that Charlie was. He was mobile first and foremost and everything came off of that. Cam is a QB first and foremost and if he has to he can move around some to stretch the pocket while he continues to look upfield for available options
Leave it to @Brooklyndee to come with the facts. They are nothing alike when it comes to being a QB.

Advertisement
My favorite Charlie Ward play was when he ran into Dwayne Johnson to give The Rock one of his few sacks in college.

Advertisement
I thought the title of this thread was “The other C Word”. I was like See You Next Tuesday?

Advertisement
Back