The Opening- OL/DL 1 on 1s (with names)

View as article
Advertisement
Jonathan Garvin: Looks **** good.

Owen Carney: Looks fast for DE.

Jamari Rouse: Looks like a good DT.

Mershawn Miller: I can't say enough about Mershawn Miller. He is very solid and never gets beat. The only reason he isn't highly recruited is because of his height.

Navaughn Donaldson looked great also.

Kai-Leon Herbert: looked good.

Tedarrell Slaton: did not impress me.

Don't know Garvin, position? DL or OL

Re Slaton, when everybody beating up on Rumph they have no knowledge of the staff's assessment of individuals and who the staff actually wants to offer. Can't go by "stars" because there might be "several" others at the position the staff ranks higher. Must admit it looked on film that Slaton at guard was a interstate paver.

slatons money position is guard

javier garcia looked really bad at first picked it up in the end

in my eyes we got the best OL down here in donaldson, was strong and had good footwork and movement

telfort looked good but held a lot when he got beat but still showed good strength

herbert looked good he's definitely a tackle as opposed to slaton

Jonathan Garvin: Looks **** good.

Owen Carney: Looks fast for DE.

Jamari Rouse: Looks like a good DT.

Mershawn Miller: I can't say enough about Mershawn Miller. He is very solid and never gets beat. The only reason he isn't highly recruited is because of his height.

Navaughn Donaldson looked great also.

Kai-Leon Herbert: looked good.

Tedarrell Slaton: did not impress me.
Owen Carney imo has been head and shoulders the best 2017 DE at the camps down here

Advertisement
I know we offered Carney. Does anyone have any info where we stand with him? I'm hoping he's a homer and has a solid relationship with Kool.

I know we offered Carney. Does anyone have any info where we stand with him? I'm hoping he's a homer and has a solid relationship with Kool.

Very high, marrero was sensing a commitment soon but it hasn't happened

We need to get on Jerry Drake before Bama steals him ( hold an offer from them ) and Sebastian Dolcine

Thx for sharing Dmoney.

[video=youtube_share;bYnZu4IgyeI]http://youtu.be/bYnZu4IgyeI[/video]

Advertisement
Don't know Garvin, position? DL or OL

Re Slaton, when everybody beating up on Rumph they have no knowledge of the staff's assessment of individuals and who the staff actually wants to offer. Can't go by "stars" because there might be "several" others at the position the staff ranks higher. Must admit it looked on film that Slaton at guard was a interstate paver.

Garvin plays DL.

Twice I've now seen Paulino in one on one drills and twice I've seen him just eat lunch whenever he wants to. I love this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont know what my boy wayne talking about on Slaton.

-When he gets his hands on you...Good luck its a wrap..and u saw it here....He stonewalled Garvin on an inside move...
-Donaldson is that deal....looks to be at least the level of Trevor Darling..may have more upside as he is more athletic than Darling... (Kid is the goods)

-Sebastian Dolcine out of Miramar has great feet...and seems to hit our prerequisite..he's about 6'4 275.

Slaton is either a RT...but he can be a guard here...because of his game..he is a mauler..

DL- Carney, Paulino, Garvin are legit.
DT- George Ellis is a gap shooter...hes a pretty big kid too, Rouse as well.

*Mershawn Miller will make some team happy...hope its not an fiu/fau type..he is better than that level..but is only about 6'1. Wayne tell him he needs to sell himself as a center prospect please.

I dont know what my boy wayne talking about on Slaton.

-When he gets his hands on you...Good luck its a wrap..and u saw it here....He stonewalled Garvin on an inside move...
-Donaldson is that deal....looks to be at least the level of Trevor Darling..may have more upside as he is more athletic than Darling... (Kid is the goods)

-Sebastian Dolcine out of Miramar has great feet...and seems to hit our prerequisite..he's about 6'4 275.

Slaton is either a RT...but he can be a guard here...because of his game..he is a mauler..

DL- Carney, Paulino, Garvin are legit.
DT- George Ellis is a gap shooter...hes a pretty big kid too, Rouse as well.

*Mershawn Miller will make some team happy...hope its not an fiu/fau type..he is better than that level..but is only about 6'1. Wayne tell him he needs to sell himself as a center prospect please.

Love Miller's game, if we have an open spot come signing day I hope Richt takes advantage and give it to Kyron Taylor or Miller

I was at the event. These videos are only a sample taste. Was a ton of more reps than this.

Best DL was Owen Carney

Best OL you couldn't go wrong with either Donaldson, Telfort or Slaton. Idk how Herbert won the MVP, he did good but those guys were the top dogs. Jerry Drake can be really good, he showed a lot of flashes, he's raw compared to the top 3 but he can be just as good.

Advertisement
Back