The Opening 7 on 7 Tonight! 8PMET ESPNU

Advertisement
"ATH Torrance Gibson, 6-4, 204 American Heritage,FL (Uncommitted)"

Lololololololololol

Poor Kid's been tryna say he's a QB for the past like 2 years lmaoo

Man I'll say it again and again! Al we gotta do is win big this year and we'll be stacking top talent for now till we get complacent again.

Man I'll say it again and again! Al we gotta do is win big this year and we'll be stacking top talent for now till we get complacent again.

Miami can do it, just needs the Defense to step up, I'm thinking 10-2. But Al Golden will probably blow a game by making a stupid call, so I'll say 9-3. Coastal champs.🏆

I don't respect UNC & VT's offense enough to win.

Advertisement

Miami can do it, just needs the Defense to step up, I'm thinking 10-2. But Al Golden will probably blow a game by making a stupid call, so I'll say 9-3. Coastal champs.🏆

Tough to go 10-2 with a young qb or a qb transferring in. Possible yes, if Al does that he deserves top coach of the year, real tough.

I don't think bad calls when thinking of Golden. Poor preparation on the other hand is a different story.

Elite 11 finals begin today. Torrance Gibson on his way to earn an elite 11 spot as a QB.

It will be interesting seeing how he performs on the big stage.

Advertisement
I'll post some updates as I see them on twitter. Though I wish we could watch the opening live instead of afterwards on ESPN.

The Sparq National Championship will be on tomorrow at 8PMET ESPNU

Advertisement
Elite 11 finals begin today. Torrance Gibson on his way to earn an elite 11 spot as a QB.

He didn't get an invite, how could he get an elite 11 spot....

He was a late invite. Like yesterday late. He didn't qualify. But they brought him in since he was going to be there for the Opening as a WR.

He was a late invite. Like yesterday late. He didn't qualify. But they brought him in since he was going to be there for the Opening as a WR.

Oh okay, I read they would let him pratice with the Elite 11 Qbs but he couldn't challenge for a spot, guess they changed their mind...

Oh okay, I read they would let him pratice with the Elite 11 Qbs but he couldn't challenge for a spot, guess they changed their mind...

This.

Some of the coaches said it'll be a good opportunity for him to learn from some of the best in the game and define if he's a QB or WR at the next level. I'm sure we'll find out how he performed today later on.

Advertisement

This.

Some of the coaches said it'll be a good opportunity for him to learn from some of the best in the game and define if he's a QB or WR at the next level. I'm sure we'll find out how he performed today later on.

What if Gibson has some kind of epiphany at The Opening and sees he's not of the caliber of all the other quarterbacks and just focuses solely on being a reciever and commits to Miami on the spot yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

You know what would be great?

Hearing this play by play:

Kaaya hands right to Yearby, he flips it back to Gibson, Gibson running left, stops, he looks up, he's got Coley downfield!!!! Touchdown Miami!

Advertisement
Back