The only time Folden mentioned "Champion" and UM....TOGETHER

Advertisement
I said it on Canestime when he was hired. This press conference sounded phony and forced. He literally reiterated everything that people on these boards talked about when we wanted Shannon gone. He somehow said all the right things everyone wanted to hear. It was too perfect. I want to go and find my post because it is ******* dead on.

He looked like a coach..He sounded like a coach..He just ain't no coach. 5 years later. **** him. He just likes to hear himself talk.

He looked like a coach..He sounded like a coach..He just ain't no coach. 5 years later. **** him. He just likes to hear himself talk.

Oops - hit dislike by accident. My bad.

Billy Bob Thornton in Sling Blade looked like a ******, sounded like a ******, but isn't a ******.

At least, Billy Bob didn't play the part for five frikkin' years.

Advertisement
It's because a professional likely wrote the speech for Al. Everything shifted into job security and buying time over championships when Shapirogate hit as he realized that this is a big boy job and not Temple

Surely Alfredo has talked about Jimmy Larranaga's squad at least once.

It's because a professional likely wrote the speech for Al. Everything shifted into job security and buying time over championships when Shapirogate hit as he realized that this is a big boy job and not Temple

To piggy back off of you Ball...I feel like he knows he can't fight off the Alabama's, Lsu's, Florida's and FSU's of the world. I was done long before, but when Jimbo endorsed fOLDEN, I was truly done. Jimbo can come down here and get any player he wants whenever he wants them. As a matter of fact I bet you 1K that there are 2 or 3 of Jimbos recruits hiding on Al's swag 16 class. I betcha.

Advertisement
Folden's always been great at giving speeches and sticking to scripts. Ask him to go off script, and watch him stammer, stutter and bumble.

Folden's always been great at giving speeches and sticking to scripts. Ask him to go off script, and watch him stammer, stutter and bumble.

He can't speak off the cuff because he's empty headed. He reminds me of a guy from law school who was great in the moot court competitions because the professors told him what to say, but was as worthless as iq72 as soon as people didn't hand him a script to memorize.

Advertisement
I said it on Canestime when he was hired. This press conference sounded phony and forced. He literally reiterated everything that people on these boards talked about when we wanted Shannon gone. He somehow said all the right things everyone wanted to hear. It was too perfect. I want to go and find my post because it is ****ing dead on.

everyone eats up all dis new coach ****, ders only few who outed him. either they loved shannon or knew something we didnt.

Advertisement
Back