The one true heir to the Hurricanes throne

Rmizshark

Recruit
If noone else will bring forth the idea I think the burden must fall upon me:

Larry Scott must be named HC effective immediately.

- He's Undefeated
- He still wears Nike (The sweater he was wearing on sideline of Duke game was awesome - uequipment)
- He fired our boys up and they played with spirit
- He rallied our backup QB to a victory against a top 25 ACC powerhouse on the road
- He didnt lose 58-0 to Clemon
- Croots like him
- Some prominent members on the BOT are behind the idea that keeping him here for a year would keep SWAG16 intact and then we move from there
- He won't demand an incredible salary and we can fire No D and hire a competent DC

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Butch Hiring Day is 22 away

Estimated to the date of the Pitt game, 11-27-2015

Butch is The MAN!

[video=youtube;nLIzRBelEf8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLIzRBelEf8[/video]

Advertisement
proxy.php

I see what you did there!

Butch Hiring Day is 22 away

Estimated to the date of the Pitt game, 11-27-2015

Butch is The MAN!

[video=youtube;nLIzRBelEf8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLIzRBelEf8[/video]

To think that we might be celebrating to this news in a few days makes me as giddy as a school girl.

My favorite Halloween costume this year was Larry Scott dressed as Head Coach of the University of Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement

- He's Undefeated
- He still wears Nike (The sweater he was wearing on sideline of Duke game was awesome - uequipment)
- He rallied our backup QB to a victory against a top 25 ACC powerhouse on the road
- Croots like him
- Some prominent members on the BOT are behind the idea that keeping him here for a year would keep SWAG16 intact and then we move from there
- He won't demand an incredible salary and we can fire No D and hire a competent DC

Thoughts?

:roll-canes2:

We're talking about ******* DUKE... SMH

He needs to be on staff....not as head coach....he is building up his resume

Last edited:
Nyet.

- He's Undefeated
- Croots like him

Thoughts?

- He's Undefeated
- Croots like him

Thoughts?

He can win out that take our first ACC title and still NO. I like him and hopefully Butch will want to keep him, but get real. NO BUTCH - NO PEACE.

Advertisement

- He's Undefeated
- Croots like him

Thoughts?

idk larry scott has a CIS account.

Advertisement
Bruh, dorito is still on the staff. I like the guy but I have to question what LS is thinking in that regard. The Duke game wasn't really all that much better than the Nebraska game... blown 4th quarter lead, miracle finish to win. That snapshot is not what I want to see from a Miami head coach. Fire mother****ers that need to be fired.

Will certainly move up in the coaching ranks with a 5 game winning finish...Consideration should be given if he wins out, beats Clemson in ACC Championship game and wins bowl game..

Advertisement
Back