The OFFICIAL what uni combo we wearing this week (Duke)

Advertisement
I like adidas, but the nameplates looking like someone with parkinsons stitched em up. C'mon fam :kobe:

Hate the Green pants. Smh..

Had to down vote. In all honesty, the green pants match our away jersey more then the orange. Hopefully both are used a lot along with the all white.

Aren't you the douche that was hoping we'd lose tonight just to prove your point? Your opinion on our uniforms (or anything) means nothing to me.

Advertisement
You're out here looking fuggin ridiculous, b

Why is this thread official? Youre on the board as much as the rest of us and guaranteed you saw @Tweed confirmation that it is in fact white top/ orange pants / black cleats.

Thank you @Tweed... official.

White jerseys and green pants per SMDingbats

[TWEET]913832375951544320[/TWEET]

White socks, white cleats also

[TWEET]913840142787518469[/TWEET]

fasho. U b aight

Hate the Green pants. Smh..

Had to down vote. In all honesty, the green pants match our away jersey more then the orange. Hopefully both are used a lot along with the all white.

Aren't you the douche that was hoping we'd lose tonight just to prove your point? Your opinion on our uniforms (or anything) means nothing to me.

Who said anything about losing? I said "I can't wait to see that OP sarcastic thread about Diaz and the Defense become rants IF Manny CONTINUES to be on that **** **** we been doing the past 2 games" .. I said NOTHING about losing. What I was basically getting at was that the dude (OP - in another thread) clearly doesn't see anything wrong with a defense that has clearly regressed and giving up almost 8 HUNNIT yards to Bethune and Toledo. What point would I been trying to prove anyway? I wasn't the ones against the Manny hire (Although, questionable).. I was basically letting that OP know that our defense has been *** and he is acting like nothing is wrong...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back