The OFFICIAL what uni combo we wearing this week (Duke)

MizCane

Senior
Has it been released yet? I know it doesn't matter but it does..

Im thinking Orange Pants and White Top. Black cleats/socks

Advertisement
Why is this thread official? Youre on the board as much as the rest of us and guaranteed you saw [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] confirmation that it is in fact white top/ orange pants / black cleats.

Thank you [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]... official.

Why is this thread official? Youre on the board as much as the rest of us and guaranteed you saw [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] confirmation that it is in fact white top/ orange pants / black cleats.

I would not have started the thread if I knew. Thanks for the information.

That’s what the combo was when we met on campus at Paradise. Things may have changed since they are wearing those ugly *** light grey things.

Advertisement
White jerseys and green pants per SMDingbats

[TWEET]913832375951544320[/TWEET]

White socks, white cleats also

[TWEET]913840142787518469[/TWEET]

I f'kin love game day!

I know this pretty much goes for any game, but still....... I'd love (and I'm half expecting) us to come out and just dominate. I mean put Dook in their place, mush their faces in, ***-stomping domination. Just so it's clear that we have no time for these middling teams anymore. That we've moved beyond the phase where these weak schools have a chance against us, and the only time a discussion is even warranted is if we're playing a legit contender.

Need to send that message ASAP.

I'm down for that happening tonight.

We ready?

Advertisement

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] confirmed that he didn't know. Green pants. But to be fair Orange was a close second

You're out here looking fuggin ridiculous, b

White jerseys and green pants per SMDingbats

[TWEET]913832375951544320[/TWEET]

White socks, white cleats also

[TWEET]913840142787518469[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hopefully we go white-on-orange next week. The addition of green jerseys and pants this year's really thrown me off.

I guess I don't care what we wear as long as we win. Still, its good for some conversation during the week.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Next week is a Rivalry Game. Need to be wearing traditional Orange pants, white jersey, traditional white helmet.

Their gray jerseys tonight aren't that dark. Get ready for a lot of hing on social media. Miami should be wearing a dark jersey tonight. Not white. FVCK DOOK

Advertisement
Back