The official UM vs FSU basketball thread

Advertisement
Brown and Adams a combined 3-18 and FSU is now shooting 11 percent better than us (50-39). Tough to sustain a lead that way.

Advertisement
Can see how much Coach L has with youth and general lack of talent. The guy is a defensive genius, at least one of our coaches is.

Advertisement
146.gif

652.gif

289.gif

Advertisement
Defensively we look uninspired right now. I know it's not Larranaga's style to lock-off on hot shooters, and that's frustrating in its own way, but we just don't look interested defensively.

I noticed us running a box-and-one at times in the 2nd half with Reed and Brown tracking their hot shooter. We seemed plenty interested defensively.

I'm going to give the player-of-the-game award to Tonye Jekiri. He lost his starting job for tonight, and he responded with 15 points off the bench. Huge effort for us! We FINALLY won a close game, but honestly, this didn't feel like that close of a game. We dominated the tempo, and we made FSU play our game. Great win on the road against a rival!

Advertisement
I really just don't know what else to say about coach L. We are in good hands. These next few years are going to be fun.

Advertisement
Back