The official UM vs FSU basketball thread

Advertisement
I'll be sitting right behind UM's bench. ******* stoked. Hope the result is the same as last year!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Odd starting lineup - Adams, Brown, Swoope, Kirk, Akpejoiri. A lot of size, not much shooting...
A lot of size that can't grab a defensive rebound if it was coated in crack and hundred dollar bills.

Unfortunately, that's a problem for any team in a zone, but yes, our bigs do not exactly have great hands and do not exactly have the body type to block out a lot of space even if they can't get a body on an opposing player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Defensively we look uninspired right now. I know it's not Larranaga's style to lock-off on hot shooters, and that's frustrating in its own way, but we just don't look interested defensively.

Offensively, we really picked up the pace, which is great. Spreading the ball evenly and taking the smart 3s instead of forcing bad ones. If we stick to this style of outside shooting and stay hot, we may not have to see the free throw monster tonight

If I'm our team, I drive right at White and Ojo, both of whom have two fouls, and get them on the bench with a third foul quickly.

Advertisement
Back