The official UF throws puss game 2

This is the kind of series that gets you in the tournament when you’re on the bubble. A seeep at Florida would have been impossible to look past

Advertisement
Please tell me where I am wrong. Gates single-handedly blew the lead with his lack of command, and Jenkins took another terrible angle. Which part are you disagreeing with?

Then again, you defended Perry Clark and Al Golden.
So one play and Jenkins is an awful outfielder? Not even Mke Trout was catching it, Admit it you want the team to fail.

Advertisement
So one play and Jenkins is an awful outfielder? Admit it you want the team to fail.

People have been talking about Jenkins all season. He is not a D1 outfielder.

Stop with the stupid "you want them to lose" schtick. I wouldn't be sitting here watching the game if I didn't care about the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UF was grasping at anything to give them life all night... getting into it with Toral after a standard slide into second, getting into it with Lala for driving back into first during a pickoff, Dalton talking to the ump a couple times... UF was shook after a three game losing streak. But then we GIVE them the life they needed. Hopefully it's a one inning thing and it hasn't woken them up a bit and given some confidence.

Advertisement
97 Pitches Is Not A Reason To Not Let Him Finish The Inning To Bring In An Unproven Freshman
The second week of the season it’s absolutely a reason, and there was nothing wrong with bringing in Gates. Where there is fair criticism is why Keysor wasn’t up as soon as it was clear Gates had no control.

Advertisement
Back