The official Thank You Blake James Thread

Advertisement
Great hire with Manny. We finally have a coach who isn't stubborn and not afraid to make changes. Fly the Banner!
z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess he's been good at raising money to get the football and baseball IPFs built.

Those are long-awaited moves that have already paid dividends.

Blake James convinced the Board to basically double the salary (or rather, compensation) of the football HC going from Golden to Richt. Actually it might have been much, much more because it's been reported Golden's salary was $250K with loads of incentives.

If y'all don't get the value of that, you're helpless.

Advertisement
Sometimes we can wait to make a post. Because Blake looked like a fool 9 months ago. If King and Lashlee are gone next year he may look like a fool again
Blake should have the new contract off the press and ready to sign right AWAY.

Advertisement
Blake James convinced the Board to basically double the salary (or rather, compensation) of the football HC going from Golden to Richt. Actually it might have been much, much more because it's been reported Golden's salary was $250K with loads of incentives.

If y'all don't get the value of that, you're helpless.
Right because the public perception and negative PR our BOT’s was getting from the media had nothing to do with the changes in the budgets. Only Blake James could have done that..

Flake James is and always will be a ***aloon. How quickly people forget all of the things that he did to almost kill our program for years, along with the BoT and Admin.

All I’ve got for Flake is this! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Great hire with Manny. We finally have a coach who isn't stubborn and not afraid to make changes. Fly the Banner!
Lets see if he comes up with an extension and $$$$$$$ for Lashlee. I would back up the brinks truck if I were Blake.

Advertisement
Back