The official south Florida sellout post

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook and Sony Michel should never be allowed anywhere near south Florida. Should put a checkpoint at yeehaw junction to make sure

Advertisement
Who do y'all blame for starting the S. FL sellout trend? Has to be Teddy or Amari Cooper right? Non-players it has to be Genron and Choad Wilson

Advertisement
If Miami signs a player from central Florida, is he a UF sell out?

Advertisement
Dwayne bowe, Max Jean-Gillis, then Patrick Peterson were the ones who really got it going.
Nah

It goes way back. Includes Tommy Streeter's father in early '80's. Keith Carter, Samari Rolle, Lamont Green, Sterling Palmer, Rich McKenzie, Paul Moore, others I can't remember.

Advertisement
You know what's so ironic regarding both Treon an Gibson....we kept it 100 w/ them. We let them know we wanted them here, but not as QBs. We let them know it would be better, long term, playing different positions.

Florida and OSU, respectively, lie BLATANTLY to these kids and when they don't pan out or are not developing under said position, they get shown the door for any reason.

Harris and Gibson will never see the field on Sundays; those two schools murdered their careers. Yet, the South Florida handlers still kisses up to them. Had we did the same thing, we would be black balled. I don't get the hate for the home squad and the love for the enemy. It's like self hate or something.
We might have lied to Darren Krein. He came in thinking he'd be a LB but I had been hearing that the staff always intended to put his hand on the ground. I was told to keep it quiet. If I knew before he signed....

That was JJ's staff..after signing day the staff changed. JJ and his staff left yet Erickson's staff followed through. Kid was just not a LB for us.

Then add Burt Reynolds to that list.

We may as well go back and add Arnold Tucker, Army great (when Army was a power) to the list. He was an all-time college football great and member of College Football HOF. He started his career at UM but later played at West Point. Incidentally, he played there under future UM head coach Andy Gustafson. That was in the 1940's.

Advertisement
Back