*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael-gambon-759.jpg

Advertisement
Get them a medical card. Grab some bud boil it in a tea kettle, strain through a cheese cloth, have them drink it. It might help.
They've got a lot going on, especially my father. They are more fortunate than i would be in their situation and get top notch traditional care. I know that my dad had some pain issues with his back and the oil didnt help. The doctors go into his back and burn nerves every 6 months to kill pain plus he gets these monthly gamma gobulin treatments for his immune system. He almost died of sepsis not long ago. I will tell them about the treatment you described. They're fairly open-minded.

They've got a lot going on, especially my father. They are more fortunate than i would be in their situation and get top notch traditional care. I know that my dad had some pain issues with his back and the oil didnt help. The doctors go into his back and burn nerves every 6 months to kill pain plus he gets these monthly gamma gobulin treatments for his immune system. He almost died of sepsis not long ago. I will tell them about the treatment you described. They're fairly open-minded.

Sorry to hear that brother. I hope the treatment helps.

Advertisement
My best friend growing up runs a major legal weed biz. He's in Colorado and Cali a lot. I think I'll get a card here in Maryland.

In New York we got it weird. Its legal(techincally decriminalized but people smoke it on the sidewalk right past cops and they don't do ****), but we can't buy it in stores which sucks. lol.

Advertisement
Bud, all my prayers and a "berakah" for your parents. Don't know if my remedy can help but it doesn't hurt to try.

Honestly, weed is a better, no carb option than drinking. I'm getting a card, saving calories and trips to the bathroom at 3 am.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait... I can't remember. Did i ask they mango guy to leave the thread for homophobia? Sorry if i did... He was providing valuable horticultural information. We need a hydro weedologist to replace him then. I'll get right on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back