*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
DB387EBF-11EA-46E8-AE15-02C4CADBBA14.jpeg

Advertisement
I was too when i saw page 17. The gaytors will always give us something but i think we're all just coming to terms with the disappointment here and nj is giving us some peace and calm.
No intention to steal your thunder. gayturd tears stands alone. I wanted your opinion since you have experience in longevity. 😎
I'm thinking if he keeps all his OT stuff on here... It might roll....[/QUOTE]
I would be happy either way. Gator Tears is a lot of us making the effort. I'm happy to be a part of it. It's the same thing here. Nj does his thing but there are a bunch of us taking part in it and it takes open minded people trying to find a happy place in a sea of Corchery under Richt.

I'm torn honestly. Homophobes don't fit in but maybe i shouldn't be so quick to run them off. Maybe it's better to let them get pushed by nj to the point of implosion??? Like seriously, my gut instinct was to defend a group being disparaged but maybe the thread is better if they run free and ignorant?

Advertisement
No intention to steal your thunder. gayturd tears stands alone. I wanted your opinion since you have experience in longevity. 😎
I'm thinking if he keeps all his OT stuff on here... It might roll....
I would be happy either way. Gator Tears is a lot of us making the effort. I'm happy to be a part of it. It's the same thing here. Nj does his thing but there are a bunch of us taking part in it and it takes open minded people trying to find a happy place in a sea of Corchery under Richt.

I'm torn honestly. Homophobes don't fit in but maybe i shouldn't be so quick to run them off. Maybe it's better to let them get pushed by nj to the point of implosion??? Like seriously, my gut instinct was to defend a group being disparaged but maybe the thread is better if they run free and ignorant?[/QUOTE]
Man everyone has their thing . Live let live. I always say. Life is to short. Let's keep this our happy place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't deny that. I have a friend who's FedEx account can prove it.

I have a girl I mess with that lives in Amsterdam. She used to live in the Bay area.

She says even Amsterdam can't hold a candle to what Cali has to offer.

Their AA stuff is AAA in Colorado or Washington. Its the only thing I miss about Cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back