*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... I'm not amused with the diversion... it's not a matter of fear... it's a matter of taste. If you all want this kind of entertainment then I'll happily bow out and let you folks knock yourselves out with this crap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry... I'm not amused with the diversion... it's not a matter of fear... it's a matter of taste. If you all want this kind of entertainment then I'll happily bow out and let you folks knock yourselves out with this crap.

Please go watch Shawshank again...you'll feel better.

Get busy living or get busy dying.

We just want to live a little...you spend too much time thinking about the program now...you'll be dying.

Advertisement
23167952_1790414104333660_5102414616655568338_n.jpg

Advertisement
All you did is ask what's for lunch or dinner and you got 17 pages ***** cupcakes and fruit woodies.
I was pondering today wether this thread would reach gayturd tears status.[/QUOTE]
I was too when i saw page 17. The gaytors will always give us something but i think we're all just coming to terms with the disappointment here and nj is giving us some peace and calm.

Advertisement
I've never had anything other than pizza or Chinese delivered.

Do they do a good job keeping the food hot? Fries not cool and limp? Yes...I said limp

I was pondering today wether this thread would reach gayturd tears status.
I was too when i saw page 17. The gaytors will always give us something but i think we're all just coming to terms with the disappointment here and nj is giving us some peace and calm.[/QUOTE]
No intention to steal your thunder. gayturd tears stands alone. I wanted your opinion since you have experience in longevity. 😎
I'm thinking if he keeps all his OT stuff on here... It might roll....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back