*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The only “Woody” I know:

7D94F297-4A5E-4EAF-8324-B50E33E87D86.jpeg

Love me some Mangoes...but Love other Exotic too semi Exotic fruit...Kiwi...Carembola (star fruit) etc....I let the Pastry Chefs under me play around....Tarts are amazing with Exotic fruits...
Did you know that star fruit are one of the more toxic fruit there is... if you have kidney problems do not eat them.

I have a Fig tree in my backyard now that I love....Nothing like Fresh Figs sliced in half, with a Drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar....

Advertisement
Love me some Mangoes...but Love other Exotic too semi Exotic fruit...Kiwi...Carembola (star fruit) etc....I let the Pastry Chefs under me play around....Tarts are amazing with Exotic fruits...
Jackfruit's nasty. Never had durian but even Andrew Zimmern can't eat it. I've had this fruit in the DR and PR that looks like a tiny lime with green skin and there is a small orange gruot with a seed inside of it that you suck on and it's sour and good. I have no idea what it is called but I'll try to take a pic of it when I'm in the DR in 3 weeks.

Jackfruit's nasty. Never had durian but even Andrew Zimmern can't eat it. I've had this fruit in the DR and PR that looks like a tiny lime with green skin and there is a small orange gruot with a seed inside of it that you suck on and it's sour and good. I have no idea what it is called but I'll try to take a pic of it when I'm in the DR in 3 weeks.
I almost whipped someones *** over Durian yrs ago...Lol....If Zimmern won't eat it, that tells ya all ya need to know...that SOB will eat anything....

Advertisement
My favorite Fruit is Fresh Pineapple....had some planted a few yrs ago on the side of my house...but some Douchebag helped him/her self to them...Other than the fig tree and a bunch of Camelia Bushes, not much else, although I do have an Herb garden with Rosemary...Basil...Mint...Thyme..etc...and I'm an avid Tomato grower...that's been a Hobby for yrs....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back