*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Rod Carew and Drake too! I welcome all. I was married to a Korean so my kids are actually Jewreans.
@1LuvCane , I think i read somewhere that sean Paul has a ****** grandfather of Portuguese descent. I love that dude so he automatically goes to the top of my favorite Hebrews list if he claims the six pointed star.

Cool Haden's are good. I have a Glenn which is my favorite that has a cotton candy taste. I have a Pickering that has a coconut taste. Also have a Malika, a Fairchild, a Duncan... was damaged by Irma and I need to cut it down and the Beverly.
Do all those varieties grow naturally in the Caribbean? I'll be back in the DR in a few weeks.

IMG_5883.JPG

Hey @njstateofmind , this is my pup, Coqui.... he says hello to both you and Kenneth...

Advertisement
Do all those varieties grow naturally in the Caribbean? I'll be back in the DR in a few weeks.
They can but ironically the US has done more with mangos and created more varieties than anybody else. The fruit came from South East Asia and seeds were planted by early Florida pioneers in the 1800's, by the likes of Dr. Fairchild.
I'm sure you can find some good varieties in the DR so just ask around. I understand that Israel has some good fruit if you ever go there.

Cool Haden's are good. I have a Glenn which is my favorite that has a cotton candy taste. I have a Pickering that has a coconut taste. Also have a Malika, a Fairchild, a Duncan... was damaged by Irma and I need to cut it down and the Beverly.
That is the problem with mangoes. They are good but if you have a tree it’s going to be far too many and you can’t give them away

Advertisement
@1LuvCane , I think i read somewhere that sean Paul has a ****** grandfather of Portuguese descent. I love that dude so he automatically goes to the top of my favorite Hebrews list if he claims the six pointed star.
You'll be surprised how many Hebrew customs Rastafari follow. In the Kebra Negast it's stated that the Queen of Sheba's son returned to Ethiopia with the Ark of the Covenant.

You'll be surprised how many Hebrew customs Rastafari follow. In the Kebra Negast it's stated that the Queen of Sheba's son returned to Ethiopia with the Ark of the Covenant.
I love that stuff and I believe that is entirely possible. I've seen a documentary on it. They're still very protective of the place they are said to keep it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t believe they are the same person, friend.

I am pretty sure they are. I don't know of any other black guys that wear cowboy hats, play the guitar, and sing country songs in a bar full of cowboy hat wearing rednecks. He must be wearing alot of makeup in the video because he does look very different from how he looks on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back