*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it a Beverly (11).JPG

I have 6 five star excellent mango trees, all fiberless and top notch ... this is a Beverly, my late season variety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because I love mangos more that any fruit, and you can't buy good mangos at the store because they have to tree ripen to attain optimum sweetness, I planted 6 top varieties.

Agreed. You can't even get Mangos up here except for a couple months a year and they suck. lol. I didn't even realize they have multiple varities. That one looks amazing though lol. I never had a fresh mango I only had the ones at Miami Supermarkets lol.

Advertisement
Agreed. You can't even get Mangos up here except for a couple months a year and they suck. lol. I didn't even realize they have multiple varities. That one looks amazing though lol. I never had a fresh mango I only had the ones at Miami Supermarkets lol.
I live in Miami and you can't find good mangos at stores because they sell unripe mangos that are not the soft flesh sweet variety. If you ever come down here during mango season (June-Sept) PM me and I'll give you a taste sensation.

I went and got mangoes and chocolate last night after you guys kept talking about Butter Pecan

Advertisement
I live in Miami and you can't find good mangos at stores because they sell unripe mangos that are not the soft flesh sweet variety. If you ever come down here during mango season (June-Sept) PM me and I'll give you a taste sensation.

That would be amazing. I will definetly take you up on that ! I honestly really like the ****** supermarket ones. I can't wait to try a real delicious mango lol.

I am jealous. I would love some Mangos and Chocolate right now. I might have to pick up some chocolate on the way home from work lol.
I cant go crazy so i got the xoxox 88% dark chocolate bar. It has like 6 net carbs per serving... Yeah i ate the whole bar (3 servings). I'm gonna get some more mangoes now.

Advertisement
I cant go crazy so i got the xoxox 88% dark chocolate bar. It has like 6 net carbs per serving... Yeah i ate the whole bar (3 servings). I'm gonna get some more mangoes now.

18 net carbs isn't that bad. I will probably end up getting a kit kat(hopefully I wont be banned for advertising). I am craving mangoes now though lol.

Love them...had 4 Haden Mango trees in my yard growing up in Ft Myers....HUGE ones....So many my mom couldn't give them away...
Cool Haden's are good. I have a Glenn which is my favorite that has a cotton candy taste. I have a Pickering that has a coconut taste. Also have a Malika, a Fairchild, a Duncan... was damaged by Irma and I need to cut it down and the Beverly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back