*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys:

What’s your favorite underwear brand?

I just stick with Polo and recently started getting Calvin Klein because I feel like they are getting popular now. I am not dropping 100 bucks on versace underwear or whatever the rest of the rappers are wearing now.

4 Rivers Barbecue here in Orlando...
Brisket Sandwich w/2 sides (Mac & cheese...Baked Beans)....Make ya wanna Slap Brock 10 times instead of twice...

Advertisement
C'mon OGH how do you think the sour gets to NYC? I know you're big on your town but cats down here at the bottom been chief'n sour since '07.

Man we been puffin on dour since the late 90s(maybe earlier, but that is when I first started hearing about it. They got grow houses out in Jersey and longisland and operations in the 5 burroughs that grow it too.

I really didn't know the 305 had it too lol. I know you guys got loud down there too, but I always seen like blue dream and white widow and the fruity strains and **** like that. I always thought dour was a straight new york thing.

C'mon OGH how do you think the sour gets to NYC? I know you're big on your town but cats down here at the bottom been chief'n sour since '07.
But believe me if it weren't for the NY boys money would be scarce....
50cc262b7f78cd7105dfce23a74d45e3.jpg

Man we been puffin on dour since the late 90s(maybe earlier, but that is when I first started hearing about it. They got grow houses out in Jersey and longisland and operations in the 5 burroughs that grow it too.

I really didn't know the 305 had it too lol. I know you guys got loud down there too, but I always seen like blue dream and white widow and the fruity strains and **** like that. I always thought dour was a straight new york thing.
I hear you. Since I was a kid, anything that makes it in NY works it's way to Mia and vice versa.

Advertisement
I hear you. Since I was a kid, anything that makes it in NY works it's way to Mia and vice versa.

Except grills. lol! For real though you are right I was just surprised because in my 4 years down in Miami I had a lot of fire loud, but I could never find Sour and that is my favorite **** because it reminds me of home lol.

Now that weed is legal in NYC we started getting all those crazy strands that people fly in from Colorado Mango Kush and **** like that lol, but sour is still my favorite.

Advertisement
****, RVA does a jewban , Sammy Davis, Juan Epstein type count in the tribe?
Rod Carew and Drake too! I welcome all. I was married to a Korean so my kids are actually Jewreans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back