The OFFICIAL Miami Offers/Interest Thread

Advertisement
We are missing Sam Hubbard at safety. He was offered. Besides that great board thank you very much!

Advertisement
Matt Freixa 2013 Kicker/Punter was offered a preferred walk on by Coach Coley with a chance to earn a scholly in the fall. He looks solid on film. Monster leg. His kickoffs look really impressive.
[video=youtube_share;UWIQJJYJO9Q]http://youtu.be/UWIQJJYJO9Q[/video]

Advertisement
We missed Sony but Yearby is a BEAST! I like him better for Miami anyway. Would love to have had them both. But Yearby will be a great Cane

I think you are right about talent in south florida for the 2014 class. I want to see Golden and Team keep some of it in state. It has been a trend the last few years that these kids are not against going out of state anymore. Love to see that Khairi Clark a Cane. That is some D-line beef there

I would love to get an update on the Big Board.

Just some constructive criticism, but this site provides a lot of information on recruiting and does a fantastic job doing so. I think it would be awesome if CIS had a better way to summarize the information you guys post. IE, have the big board that would provide links/ predictions/ articles/ CIS threads for that recruit.

I think you guys do a great job providing information, but I think it could be organized better.

'Cane On.

Advertisement
I too would like an update to the big board.

We have a lot of offers floating around out there and I can't keep up with them all. Especially at DT.

Advertisement
Back