The Official Mark Dorito Houston Defense Thread*************

NVA CANE

All-American
Houstons defense was 14th in total defense and 4th in scoring defense last year. Let's see how many spots they drop by the end of the year.

Seeing a lot of 7 yard cushions.

Advertisement
Over/Under is a drop of 25.5 spots in total defense and 23.5 spots in scoring defense.

Advertisement
It's a shame he and Patrick Nix couldn't have corched here together.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

It's a shame he and Patrick Nix couldn't have corched here together.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
The above quote should be condemned as hate speech.

Nix and Donofrio as coordinators for the same team? Seriously could you imagine what that would look like? LOL Offense would average 12 ppg and Defense would allow 38 ppg. Just think what the TOP would be.

Last edited:
The frog stance is Alive and well. Also the edge defenders/ OLBs are tilted in with back towards sideline. Lol what a joke

Advertisement
The frog stance is Alive and well. Also the edge defenders/ OLBs are tilted in with back towards sideline. Lol what a joke

I hate NoD as much as the next guy but this hasn't been the **** show I expected and hoped for tonight. We are in the fourth and they have given up 300 yds and 13 points. If anything this makes Golden look worse which I didn't think was possible.

Hesthe ***** worst of all time...........ni99a got punt block team on first down.

If that motherfcker does better in Houston than he did here, I'm gonna find him and stab him in his fcking eye.

Wait... No'D actually got a job??? With HOUSTON???

...Good job Houston. Way to upgrade from Tom Herman leaving...

Elll

Ooooo

Elll

Advertisement
If that motherfcker does better in Houston than he did here, I'm gonna find him and stab him in his fcking eye.

He wont and by the slim margin he does it will be because of Oliver..............I doubt it by the alignments hes running the same thing with his signature corner blitz mixed in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back