The Official List of Players Cleared to Play Against VT Thread....

I always liked the dream of Joyner developing... as a linebacker. At DE in a base defense he is going to get blown up every play.

Advertisement
We have no line. Geez this is bad
Yall gotta stop with the whining. They lost to Liberty.. freaking Liberty
Let some of the other guys eat. I think Brevin playing is Yuge
Clark has been a 2 penalty a game liability

JHH will be missed
Harvey has been MIA to me

I have a good feeling about today's game. I think we pull a big win in ****sburg.

Hold me to this in 3 hours
Let's run this conversation back

Advertisement

JHH will be missed

I have a good feeling about today's game. I think we pull a big win in ****sburg.

Your word in Gods ears.

This is how I see it... OL needs to stay healthy

STARTING OL
Nelson, Williams
Traore, Donaldson
Gaynor, Scaife
Scaife, Donaldson
Williams, Scaife

STARTING DL
Phillips, Cam, Joyner
Silvera, Roberts
Ford, Miller
Roche, Chantz, Joyner
Chantz is out too

Advertisement
A36AE12F-949A-4D84-99E3-38D93FC30FAD.png

Herbert POSs not healthy

Our only shot is King having a day like he did last week.
You sound like a big chump. Just tuck your tale and call it a night man. Lol Our DL will get a chance to eat this week. Ford, Nesta, Miller, Roche, and Phillips should be ready to ball. It's the young guys who probably be up and around each other all week. The rest of those guys weren't even playing on Specials.

Advertisement
You sound like a big chump. Just tuck your tale and call it a night man. Lol Our DL will get a chance to eat this week. Ford, Nesta, Miller, Roche, and Phillips should be ready to ball. It's the young guys who probably be up and around each other all week. The rest of those guys weren't even playing on Specials.
Five players vs the best run O with few chances to rotate due to players missing.

Be realistic.

Back in the day, back ups would be looking at this opportunity as spring board to take someone’s job. Let’s see what we have today boys.

JHH will be missed

Advertisement
Five players vs the best run O with few chances to rotate due to players missing.

Be realistic.
Just tuck your tale log off and go play with your neighbors cat man. I'll enjoy this game. Watch last year we handled these fools. This isn't Ohio State this is VT. They just lost to Liberty our back-ups are better than liberty's kids. The key is making them an east and west team. Hooker is a bum. All he can do is run the ball. Watch his tape. D'Eriq throws a way better ball and I have been way harder on King-Rosier than anyone.

Just tuck your tale log off and go play with your neighbors cat man. I'll enjoy this game. Watch last year we handled these fools. This isn't Ohio State this is VT. They just lost to Liberty our back-ups are better than liberty's kids. The key is making them an east and west team. Hooker is a bum. All he can do is run the ball. Watch his tape. D'Eriq throws a way better ball and I have been way harder on King-Rosier than anyone.
Bro, I agree with everything you say.

Just pessimistic by nature. And I dislike cats. Have fun watching and Go Canes.

Advertisement
Back